• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Missing Water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello everyone. I seem to have alittle bit of a problem going here. When I lower the terrain to make water there seems to be a gap between some places. I attached an example picture. Can anyone help me find a remedy for this problem?

Attachments

• exampleproblem.JPG
    exampleproblem.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 143

Br0

Br0

Level 4
I think that is because the cliff level is too low as well there has always been issues with raising as well lowering terrain near water. Try it again, but make inital cliff level higher then 2 on the map's preset values.

Level 8
When i make a map i make the map start with deep water. Then i use the raise tool and take it to a height i want on a 32x32 map. Then i make the map as big as i want for it to be a full land map so that way i can raise and lower without having any problems :D

Status
Not open for further replies.