• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Missing Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
So I've been looking through my projects and I seem to be missing quite a few maps, it's like a whole folder has gone missing or something. I have found older (backup) versions of them but I'm missing the more recent maps with much work gone into them. At first I thought they might be on another computer or in a different folder but I've searched seemingly everywhere and I definitely can't find them. This is fairly recent stuff too, like perhaps done after 2020 and it was done in reforged (so it's not the wc3 classic -> reforged migration causing the issue).

Anybody else encountered this? Is there some hidden folder I can make visible to get my work back?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I suppose it's a more general issue than world editor but I figured fellow mappers would be most likely to have encountered it.

Status
Not open for further replies.