• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mirv 2.0

This map is a versus game of minesweeper the game that could be found in almost all windows operating systems.
How to play Minesweeper ?
What should you do to win :
-flags all mines using the hints that pop up upon breaking barrels
-do not break any barrel containing mines
-finish flagging the barrels with mines before your opponent
-have enough luck not to break a barrel with a mine in the first try ^.^

This map is made for 2 players. If you want to test it in single player you must fill the player red position because at the begging of the game, player red has to choose the mod that the game will follow. There are 2 types of game play available :
- Normal mode (normal way that minesweeper is played <details displayed on LS>)
- Cheated mode (the same as the normal mode but you have a new ability that when used on a barrel will break the barrel if its safe or it will flag it if its a mine ... sounds good but you only have 5 of those/game & the hide ability that hides all your opponent's hints for 10 seconds one use/game)
There is no need to restart the map or re-host it if someone wins, the fields will refresh after 5 seconds from the time one of the players scored a point.

it has 8 models imported, the numbers from 1 to 8 needed for the hints where the mines are.
models are made by me so no credits needed.
LS and mini map preview are made by Veil who has my gratitude.

MAP IS PROTECTED !

UPDATED TO 2.0

Good luck and have fun !
~MA

Keywords:
mines, minesweeper, flags, detectors
Contents

MIRV 2.0 (Map)

Reviews
19:16, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 14
Hmm minesweeper... i'll try it.
EDIT: Ok i tested it.

It was pretty fun and the models were good. It was lagless except the barrelcreating lag.
Can't say much from a small game like this, but i'd say 3/5 or 4/5.