• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Mirror image effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi guys im create a spell that's like blademaster's mirror image
but if i put it on the swordsman the mirror image effect is still blade master

Look
206543-albums5871-picture62508.png

Last edited:
Level 12
i think there's nothing we could do about it except this two options :

1. Create your own Mirror Image (Model) animation for the mirror image (which i don't know how to)
2. Delete the model from the abilities by doing this :
- go to abilities tab
- search for your mirror image
- double click Art - Special
- delete the current model.

but this way, there will be no animation when you cast mirror image.

P.S Please wrap your LARGE IMAGES with Hidden tags,
YourImageURL[/Hidden*] WITHOUT *.

Its because of the animation model which is only a blademaster style animation... so as TwoVenomous said, you need to create a new animation model if you want to change it... once you have the new model, add it to the Art - Special after deleting the original MI model from the list...

oh don't put "" for the title of the hidden tag because that messes up the tags sometimes if you hit the edit button...

Level 16
The locust ability makes a unit invunerable and unselectable. (think the Crypt Lords Level 6 locust ability. You cannot select those little loucst flies. They are actually units.)

This ability is good for dummies, so they arn't killed, or arn't accidently selected by players.

Status
Not open for further replies.