• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Minor Time Zone bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hi.

My time isn't being displayed properly. I can't recall noticing when did it start malfunctioning, could be a few days, or a few weeks. It worked correctly before, anyway-

The time for posts is being displayed inaccurately for my time zone of GMT+8 (Singapore, Hong Kong, Perth). For example I made a post on 7.17pm, but the posts logged a time of 6.17pm. This goes for every post I see, they are all timed at 1 hour early.

So I thought "pheh, small bug, I just change my time to Tokyo time, GMT+9". What happened was- my post was then timed at 8.17pm, and all posts on the Hive are 1 hour late.

In short, there is a 2 hour gap between your GMT+8 and GMT+9, and my time zone seemed to be sadly caught in between. Fix please?

Status
Not open for further replies.