• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Minimap Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
  • Environment - Change terrain type at TempPoint to Terrain-Type using variation -1 in an area of size 10 and shape Circle
If I use this Action, the terrain will change, but the minimap will not change and stay the same.
So how do I change/refresh the minimap?

Level 30
I do think it is not changing in the minimap because in this trigger, it replaces a tile and so the minimap cannot detect it because it only happens in-game, it is only there where it changes the tiles and so the minimap in WE or World Editor does not change because the changes to the tiles are not taking place yet.

This is my answer if you are referring to the minimap in WE but I really do know changing or replacing tiles through trigger doesnt change a minimap's appearance and only through manual changing of tiles.

Though I might be wrong also.

Status
Not open for further replies.