• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Minimap Icon & Loading Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I need The picture called Naruto Tribute MP as Mini map preview & Kyubiwall as WallPaper.... all my tentative failed at creating....

+ rep for helper :D

Attachments

• Naruto Tribute MP.JPG
    Naruto Tribute MP.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 203
  • kyubiwall.jpg
    kyubiwall.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 194
Level 9
Thats the loading screen.
There are many tutorials how to install.

Remember to remove the Custom Path war3import/ (Or whatever it is) from the blp file.

And the map preview is already made, all you need is to import it and rename it to: wc3mapPreview.tga

Didnt understand? Ask a question!

EDIT:
Hooo, before 10 minutes pased!

Attachments

• LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 68
  • kyubiwall512x512.blp
    261.1 KB · Views: 72
Level 10
Thats the loading screen.
There are many tutorials how to install.

Remember to remove the Custom Path war3import/ (Or whatever it is) from the blp file.

And the map preview is already made, all you need is to import it and rename it to: wc3mapPreview.tga

Didnt understand? Ask a question!

EDIT:
Hooo, before 10 minutes pased!
thx i know how to install :eek:, but where the minimap screen ? do you mean i can take the jpg file to make the minimap ?, i thought its had to be converted >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.