• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Minigame - Always avoid deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Here you can download the map -> http://www.freewebs.com/the_wand_mirror/downloads.htm

Theres a little history behind this one,
When i visited my brother for a week i was bored and i had forgot to take The frozen throne with and i only had ROC ! :(
So i decided to map-make something i started to create some maps but then i invented this map! =)
I created it until version 1.34 or something and i sendid it by E-mail to myself and updated the game at home and made it from an ROC game to an TFT game,and now recently i have updated it to deluxe edition :p

Its a just a minigame but hey! its quite original!

Download it and play it! xD
Btw i love comments :p

Level 27
The was idea was first to make it as a 'Escape trainer' where you constantly should avoid creatures ( thats the name 'Always avoid' ur doing nothing else then avoiding those creatures ),

There are kind of 8 different themes ( including christmas! =) ) where u can choose of to play in,the theme u choose affect terrain and units that spawn.

There are 4 different difficulty levels but i reccomend to play it at normal or at hard because easy is just to boring.
The difficulties are easy,normal,hard and insane.

You can choose out of 3 heroes,demon hunter ( total aura speed based ) paladin ( 50% speed and 50% heal based ) and the blademaster ( 50% speed and 50% burst speed ).

Every second you survive you get +1 points so if u have 233 points u have survived for 233 seconds. The further you get in the game ( how longer u survive ) u get rewards like level-ups and bonus-items.

In the DELUXE edition many bugs are simpeld and the triggers ( i always use GUI ) have been simplified ( even something i did back then in 12 triggers are now done with 2 (!!!!) triggers! )

The DELUXE edition could not be the final version because i still have the 'silver' 'gold' and 'platinum' version if bugs occure!

[Enough explanation?]

Status
Not open for further replies.