• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mini War's v1.11

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Mini War's by BlackSunEmpire v1.11

This is my first AoS map and i hope you'l like it.

Game Info
Here im presenting you my new and first AoS map. This is tiny AoS map for 6 players whit two lines.
Choose one of 19 Heroes and defeat you'r enemy.
Your task is to destroy hostile Black Citadel/Tree of Eternity, depends on which team you play.
Troops start spawn after 45 seconds of game and spawn every 35 seconds.
Troops are stronger so you will not be able to kill two or three group of creeps alone. Troops are upgrading every 7 minutes (attack damage, armor and life points will be upgraded) and every 7 minutes every player will receive reward equal to 10% of Eleven/Undead Forces, depends on whitch team you play. Druid of the Talon and Necromancers can cast one of four abilityes (Curse, Bloodlust, Inner Fire and Feary Fire).
Items
In last version there's no crafting items, well there is a few of them in a seacred shop. Now almost all items are remaded and there's a recipe system added. There is 40 normal items and 34 recipes.
Change Log v1.11
-1 New Hero
-Gameplay Improvments
Credits
Credits for now goes to:

Special thanks to -Berzerker- for his owesome Simple Spell Packs and Forbiden Spell Pack. When i saw Simple Spell Pack i got idea for creating this tiny AoS map.

Thanks to CyberKid for his Satyr Spell Pack
Thanks to Aspard for his Unholy Spell Pack
Thankd to Dark_Dragon for DragSlide Triger

For icons and models from |c00ff0000www.hiveworkshop.com|r thanks to:
Destructor [DoR], Ampharos_222, NFWar, lelyanra, Palaslayer, HappyTauren, 4eNNightmare, Ezikielth, CloudWolf, Darkfang, 67chrome, Mr.Goblin, kola, Tranquil, Army-of-Pandas, bigapple90, Bogrim, KelThuzad, iPeez, PeeKay, Zanekok, Static, Redeemer59, Elainiel, OgeRfaCes, Darky29...
And thanks to much more people whose names i cant find...
Rate and comment please...
Enjoy and have fun...

Keywords:
War, Mini, AoS, Night, Elf, Unded, Aeon, Of, Strife, Offense, Attack
Contents

Mini War's v1.11 (Map)

Reviews
00:04, 9th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Rejected Memory leaks are not destroyed: Leaks tutorial Contact Me
Level 11
Ok then I guess that is ok!
I can check map now!

i hope you will like it.
and mby you can do AI script for map, i saw you have some maps whit AI scripts like Spiky Arena so if you wanna do that and if you have time for that, it would be great.
anyway this is BETA version as you can see and its unprotected, so if you decide to help me and make AI scripts do it in map and post me so i can give you my email to send me map back.

• Periodic Spawn
    • Events
      • Time - Every 35.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
      • SpawnStarted Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 3 Footman for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Down Creation Region 2 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 1 Druid of the Talon (Night Elf Form) for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Down Creation Region 2 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 3 Ghoul for Player 5 (Yellow) at (Center of Upper Creation Region 2 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 1 Necromancer for Player 5 (Yellow) at (Center of Upper Creation Region 2 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 3 Footman for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Down Creation Region 1 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 1 Druid of the Talon (Night Elf Form) for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Down Creation Region 1 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 3 Ghoul for Player 5 (Yellow) at (Center of Upper Creation Region 1 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 1 Necromancer for Player 5 (Yellow) at (Center of Upper Creation Region 1 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
Leaks a lot of them

i hope you will like it.
and mby you can do AI script for map, i saw you have some maps whit AI scripts like Spiky Arena so if you wanna do that and if you have time for that, it would be great.
anyway this is BETA version as you can see and its unprotected, so if you decide to help me and make AI scripts do it in map and post me so i can give you my email to send me map back.
I will play it a later today, well about AI dunno, I can add few trigger so CP pick hero, learn spells attack and flee back to fountain to heal but I don't have time for complex shit, items and so on!

With all due respect, matej..but this isn't a place for unfinished maps/beta maps, this is where we must expect completed maps, you should be posting your maps version on map development and take ideas and critiques, as for this place you must place what you think an excellent map ( Not perfect. ) I assure you that none can steal your map from map development else he'll be permanently suspended. Keep in mind that there are really many people who view the map development forum, as it scores the top view rate from people in here, thanks for your time.

I'm giving it 2/5 because of the nice terrain.

Level 11
With all due respect, matej..but this isn't a place for unfinished maps/beta maps, this is where we must expect completed maps, you should be posting your maps version on map development and take ideas and critiques, as for this place you must place what you think an excellent map ( Not perfect. ) I assure you that none can steal your map from map development else he'll be permanently suspended. Keep in mind that there are really many people who view the map development forum, as it scores the top view rate from people in here, thanks for your time.

I'm giving it 2/5 because of the nice terrain.

this map was on map development forum and i thing now is time to relise BETA version, mby there is some that should work on it (like more heroes, items etc) but that will be done whitin few version.

Level 16
I found some grammar mistakes in your description :) please take a read through and you'll find it. Add a category and do not say this is a another version of DotA, a copy, not a copy, "I'm not trying to make it the same as DotA", etc as they are all AoS in common. Fix author name and maybe add some screenshots to attract more people. You might want to tell us how many heroes, items, etc in separate tables as it's really hard and no one will ever read a wall of text. Here's a list of BB Codes to help you improve the description.

Level 11
Thanks for comment and advice both of you guys. I will do my best to improve my map.

Everything's been mentioned above, but I'd like to add that it once crashed on me when I tried buying the Odd Sword or Odd Shield (it was either one of them). Also, I suggest having one Altar, I guess, since this map only has 8 heroes ;P But that's optional.

Yeah, i notice that (but that happend to me just when i buy Odd Sword) and i dont know why that happends every time when you buy. I will find reason why thats happend and fix that.

Level 5
Nice work, considering it's your first AoS map. Good job and keep it up :)

Last edited:
Level 4
just because dota is out doesnt mean we must leave all other maps of the same type to 1-2/5 rating.
But still i think u must improve lots of stuff!
-Lots of spelling mistakes.
-U need to have heroes that need skill ( Those are the heroes that make a game like this interesting)
-Terrain is good for me.
-Hm 5v5 in 2 lanes is weird :p
Voted for approval :) 4/5 Promise us that you will work on it more :D. Pls dont make me regret my decision. For any help ill be at the chat along with many other mapmakers to help out :)

oh and by the way something i have to say. U reallly worked on the abilities gj i say that i must raise my rating to 4.5/5 \:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 11
just because dota is out doesnt mean we must leave all other maps of the same type to 1-2/5 rating.
But still i think u must improve lots of stuff!
-Lots of spelling mistakes.
-U need to have heroes that need skill ( Those are the heroes that make a game like this interesting)
-Terrain is good for me.
-Hm 5v5 in 2 lanes is weird :p
Voted for approval :) 4/5 Promise us that you will work on it more :D. Pls dont make me regret my decision. For any help ill be at the chat along with many other mapmakers to help out :)

thanks for comment and rating. i will do my best to improve map.