• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mini Wars v0.8.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
2wq95yu.jpg

Map Name: Mini Wars (Latest Version v0.9)
Map Type: AoS
Max. Players: 4x4

Additional link: Click!

Map Description (Historical)
Darkness and Light have been battling for many years, finally heroes come to this land to reveal the real truth of survival. Who will prevail, who will be the last man standing? Find out on this epic battle ground.

Map Description (General)
You choose a hero on the beginning, then you need to kill creeps and heroes to gain additional gold. Alternative killing bosses is advantage, and you will have more powerful items and gold. Later you will gain heroic points by killing your very enemies (heroes). Heroic Points can be used to purchase unique weapons, which you can see at your main castle, which is the most important building in the game. Teamwork is required, as long you don't want to get own'd.

[Overall Progress]

Heroes ||||||||||
Items ||||||||||
Units/Bosses ||||||||||
Terrain ||||||||||
Story ||||||||||
User Friendly ||||||||||
Gameplay ||||||||||

[Controls]

mw65jn.jpg

Q - 1'st Skill
W > 2'nd Skill
E > 3'rd Skill
R > 4'th Skill

[Characters]

Holy Warrior

Holy warrior, once in the lands of Lordaeron, now left for his own good with some knowledge learned in Warriors Terrace. Holy Warrior searches pure lighting upon his soul and justice upon his enemies.

Main Attribute: Strength
Role in Game: Support & Damage Dealer
Can Learn: Holy Light, Hammer Wrath, Justice Aura, Holy Charge.

Wizard

Manath, Wizard of Arizdoh, keeper of the justice, has a lot potential using his great stuff to condimitate his enemies into the air, swashing them around like he used before, Manath seeks victims to feed them with its magic, and to improve this world from evil.

Main Attribute: Intelligence
Role in Game: Support
Can Learn: Mind Throw, Pulse Magic, Brilliance Aura, Telekinesis.

Mountain King:

Mountain King, living in cold Thundra far away on north, used to move here to get some materials for it's sick father. But before he returned, Munin received letter that his father was killed by undead monsters. The only reason he stays here is to revenge it's father death and to cleanse these lands from ancient evil.

Main Attribute:|r Strength
Role in Game:|r Tanker
Can Learn: Chain Storm Bolt, Thunder Clap, Bash, Storm Bolt Barrage.

Blood Magician

Once used to travel with great master Illidan, now left on its own in these poor lands, searching the victims to satisfy his hunger for magic.

Main Attribute: Intelligence
Role in Game: Nuker & Spell Dps
Can Learn: Flame Strike, Banish, Brain Soak, Flame Collapse.

Night Elf Blademaster

Trained in order of Black Wings, this young Elf Blademaster has a lot of potencial. He can swiftly move or cut any enemy in anger, spinning and drilling around, creating Illusions of himself like a worst nightmare.

Main Attribute: Agility
Role in Game: Damage Dealer
Can Learn: Night Elf Power, Blink, Elf Helix, Shadow in the Dark.

Corher the Dark Titan

Corher, once lived with Mon'Khal in his lands, but then invasion of Centaurs came. Corher goes enrarged with every single step, crushing its enemies to the bone of ther feets, creating massive pulses from the earth.

Main Attribute: Strength
Role in Game: Spell Damage Dealer
Can Learn: Fist Crusher, Raging Throw, Swift Slam, Rock Spinner.

Note: There are more heroes, but you need to test the map to see them.

Modes:

-SM (Short mode) - All units except heroes have 75% handicap.

-WM ( Warrior Mode) - Every 105 seconds of game time, giant warriors spawn on centre of the map.

-Furion Mode - Enter a secret region to reveal Furion's might!

-TM (Tower Mode) - When 200 seconds passes, it gives +25 bonus damage to all towers on map.

-CK (Creep Show) - ck (creep kill) is a command that allows you view killed creeps score. It is much better if you don't have time to open multiboard and then to view your kills. To turn on this command, type: -ck, and to turn it off, type -ckoff.

-DM - shows any damage dealt on overhead's victim.

Additional Commands:

-roll - rolls a random number from 0 to 100. It is used to split up items when bosses drop fairly.

-unstuck - when you are stucked, use this command to unstuck yourself.

-random - creates a random hero for triggering player.

-repick - repicks your hero and allows you to pick a new one.

Boss Abilities

Sea Elemental:

Water Clap - Deals damage in area, slowing movement and attack speed factor for 3 seconds.

Dark Elemental:

Dark Trap- Traps the hero for 4 seconds.

Shaman:

Heal- Heals for 700 Hitpoints over 15 seconds.

Hunter:

Hunter Power- 120% Increased Attack Speed for 3 seconds.

Dark Troll Berserker:

Frenzy- 50% movement, attack and collision increase.

Champion Mark:

Champion Mark is a special reward gained only at level 21.

How can I know when I get Champion Mark?

You will be announced by automatic message, and you will also receive a new table of passive spells at your right side.

All abilities are the same?

Abilities split up into three different groups. We have Strength, Agility and Intelligence group. Every group has a special table of new spells which are binded to the hero it'self.

Chat System:

Chat System is a different option of writing text. It allows you to communicate with your allies/enemies with another method of writing.

How can I use additional Chat options?

Quite simple. In this map you can choose 3 types of Chat options. First one is the Normal Chat System integrated in warcraft product. Second one is the Dot Chat System, which you can use by typing the Dot ''.'' before typing a message. The message will appear over triggering player's hero head. Third one is called a Global Chat System, which displays a message globaly. To use this type of system, type ''-'' before typing a message.

Rules for the Tournament:

Code:
Backdoor is only allowed on first towers, all others are strongly adviced to attack with creeps.
Unstuck abuse is not allowed.
It is allowed to use Ventrilo, TeamSpeak and other voice programs.
You are not allowed to change the rules yourself.
If player plays for two different teams, it can lead both teams to disqualification.
Only judge can change the rules.

Trailer:

This is my old (v0.7.2) Trailer of Mini Wars. Hope you will enjoy watching it. (Click Here)

Screenshots:

battlefiledfd5.jpg

IMG]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/906/screenshot005fw2.jpg[/IMG]

screenshot006xk5.jpg

screenshot007fq7.jpg

screenshot009fw0.jpg

screenshot010dt8.jpg

screenshot011at9.jpg

screenshot001sh6.jpg

screenshot002si4.jpg

IMG]http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4650/screenshot003mk4.jpg[/IMG]

screenshot004vg2.jpg

screenshot008tj8.jpg

Join the Group of Mini Wars for more Screenshots.

[Changelog]

Added a new Icons for Holy Knight abilities
Added a special effect to Holy Charge spell
Fixed Claws of Attack tooltip
Nerfed Blood Magician (Mana gain, regeneration, Strength gain)
Reduced cooldown on Holy Charge spell from 90/75 to 75/50
Fixed Ancient Treads tooltip
Powered Pulse Magic damage
Fixed a tooltip with Mask of the Betrayal
Reduced cooldown on Death Shield spell from 60/40 to 50/35
Updated Tier Shops
Updated Items
Removed Custom Model from Bone Staff Minion. It is now presented as Skeleton Warrior
Added Catapults every 3 wayes
When Main Citadel get's on 50% Hit Points, it spawns Catapults every 30 seconds
Elite Champions spawned when Main Citadel is almost destroyed are now powered
Changed Helm of Forsaken
Changed Bow of Madness. Insane Shot no longer works on Allies. Instead, it works on enemies, slowing their attack speed
Boss names changed
Terrain changed
Fixed Tooltip at Dark Orb item
Changed Trueshot Aura Icon (buff's)
Changed Model of first Towers
Changed Model of Fountain Tower
Changed Base look
Changed Model for Night Elf Power ability
Few Systems optimized to pair with 1.24 patch, thanks to: cleeezzz and Rainther
Added Shrubs near base
Added a Floating Text at Potion Shop
Nerfed Graverobber Cooldown from 2 to 3 seconds
Changed Icon for Invisible Potion
Changed Icon for Healing Potion
Changed Icon for Magical Scroll
Replaced Bone Staff custom icon with Wand of Mana Stealing icon
Added a new item: Pain Medallion
Changed Model of Axe of Rexxar missile
Fixed Bone Stuff Minions
Changed attack Model for Bone Stuff Item
Added +100 range to Hero Backpack
Added +1 Player to each Team. There is now an option to play 4v4
Fixed a tooltip bug with Helm of Forsaken
Fixed Global Chat System
Reduced Gold Cost for Speed Potion by 20
Added slow effect to Cold Atmosfere
Changed Cursed Knight Death Coil into Underbayed Hand
Reduced Cooldown on Cursed Ritual from 120/90 to 90/65
Renamed and changed Holy Light into Holy Blessing
Increased AoE on Flame Collapse
Improved Eldar Circlet All Stats from 6 to 7
Changed Attack Model for Bone Stuff
Added a new Icon for Bone Stuff
Changed Icon for Axe of Rexxar
Increased River Gnaller Attack Speed from 1.00 to 0.90 and Damage from 20 to 25
Added two Portals in each forest. Their primary course is to transport units/heroes from different sides
Implented a new Revive System and removed the old one
Increased Revive time for a bit
Thunder Call Mana Cost increased from 200/300 to 300/600
Fixed a tooltip in Lightning Rush
Game Interface updated
Remaked Axe of Rexxar
Optimized Cold Atmosfere [v0.9]
Changed Holy Light into modified Healing Way
Nerfed Flame Breath
Nerfed Moon Walk Cooldown from 10 to 15/13/11 seconds
When player leaves game, it gains +500 instead of 300 Gold
Fixed Victory trigger
Repaired Holy Knight Tooltip
Repaired Corher the Dark Titan Tooltip
Repaired Alaros Stuff Tooltip
Increased Fountain Attack Speed from 0.50 to 0.30
Fixed Button hotkey for Mana Potion
Reduced Tremble Lord Damage from 45 to 38
Fixed Underbayed Hand and Holy Blessing Skip Level Requirement
Repaired Death Protection, improved duration from 15/20 to 20/30 and Cooldown from 40/30 to 60/50
Reduced Hero Bounty gain from 20 to 16 per level
Improved description of Graverobber ability
Improved Helm of Ravager armor bonus from 5 to 7
Fixed tooltip for Invisibility Potion
Reduced Cooldown on Nether Pulse from 25/22/17 to 22/17/14
Increased the prizes of all Tomb cost from 100 to 115
Repaired Trigger for Additional Catapults
Added -unbug command. It allows you to force your hero to shown on ground if any bug occurs
Added a new regeneration system: Tombs/Farms and Towers are connected. When Tomb from the Tower's line is dead, the Tower no longer has regeneration.
Increased Potion of Healing effect from 75 to 100
Decreased Potion of Mana Gold cost from 100 to 90
Increased Magic Potion effect from 120 to 160
Added new ability for Agony ring: Embrace Aura
Changed Requirement for Helm of Forsaken
Ancient Treads now cost 300 Gold when selling
Changed Active Icon with Passive one (Helm of Ravager Aura Buff)
Reduced Item sell ratio from 0.75 to 0.65
Added a new Loading Screen
Until now, every 100 seconds all Bosses gain 80 hit points and 4 damage
Added a new sound: Mega Kill
Fixed Killing Streak System

-=Important Updates=-

Optimized Shadow Images. They don't bug anymore
Optimized String Usage
Guerilla Method is now official sponsor of Mini Wars
Game Interface updated

Code:
[B]Special Thanks:[/B]

My map could not get so far without help of some people:

Code:
[B]Co - operaters:[/B]

Oninuva (Triggering, helping with balances), Furby (Triggering), Bboy-Tiger (Ideas).

Code:
Beta Testers and minor ideas suggestion:

DG-s0r0w, Pwn, AKI_SER, DeepSII. Galaxio, FearMySty1e, [SH]De5tRoYeR, Cro_Ba, Shinogenji_CRO, Cpow-Mos, Second2None, AVGn00b, Ogulinac, RapE|eXile, prawnik, 3m!r05, Bboy-tiger, grof_garfield, zinjast, crusher8, Rojs-.-, eXoS for their help.

http://www.gm-esports.com/forums/index.php has dedicated sub-forum for Mini Wars. More information here.

+REP to anyone for Beta test!

Last edited:
Level 11
BUMP! I would defently play this when its done, I like the Bosses that your putting into it, cool idea, not alot of Aos have that intergrated into them

Level 11
Well, the map it's done, you can either find the link to download on the first page on top or you could click on my signature and then download from there. Alternative is to visit epic war directly and type mini wars v0.8.2 beta or just mini wars v0.8.2.

Thanks for the reply.

Level 15
Ok I played a little bit and I can say, stop copy DotA.
End of story.
Give constructive critism. Seriously, if you have played this map, even if just for a bit, you won't say that it was a copy of DotA. Obviously, the map wasn't laid out like DotA. There is only one lane and a huge undiscovered territory for you to explore. I like this part. It reduces the usual AoS's reliance on lanes.

The heroes are really good. I've just tried the Wizard, and I really love how his spells look :D. I'm not sure about balance, but I think they work/look real nice. Good job with them!

The chat systems are really entertaining. However, perhaps you should add a limit of the amount of Global Chats per player per minute or something, in case someone starts spamming the screen with text xD Alternatively, limit the characters allowed to avoid stuff like "AIODSJDAKFJHKhhKJHKJHGKJAHSJDHjhkjHJSjhgkjhskjfdhskfhafncmxvmsekri" and stuff.

However, I do find the item Layout somewhat weird. They seem to be grouped quite randomly and it is sometimes weird to find a cheap item in a Tier 5 shop. If you have spare time, maybe you could look into that :)

The "FINISH HIM" is a nice touch. I've seen it before in some maps, and I've always loved it :D

Change the Storm Reaver wizard thing's Missle Type to missle, instead of Instant. It looks really weird right now, the Green Missle kinda sticks on my hero.

Also, Mask of the Betrayal might sound better if it was "Mask of Betrayal", but its ok if you think it is :D

Overall, the map felt much better than when I first tried it (that was when you release 0.7 or something 0_o). Great job with all the features!

EDIT: Maybe you could change the "Runes" to "Glyphs". Its practically the same, I guess, but one is those little magical things and the latter are those plate things you used. It actually means something that's carved on some slab of stone or something.
An error message that tells you that you can't attack the boss from that location would be good :) I had no idea why I wasn't attacking and just stood there and got thrashed, before I remembered the Roshan restriction in DotA.
If you gave every boss a unique spell but weaken their other stats to balance it out, I bet it will make the map more awesome :D

Level 11
Thanks for your time testing my map.

Quoted for truth.

Give constructive critism. Seriously, if you have played this map, even if just for a bit, you won't say that it was a copy of DotA. Obviously, the map wasn't laid out like DotA. There is only one lane and a huge undiscovered territory for you to explore.

The heroes are really good. I've just tried the Wizard, and I really love how his spells look :D. I'm not sure about balance, but I think they work/look real nice.

I think I've done a lot of updates on him, so I can asure you that he ain't overpowered.

The chat systems are really entertaining. However, perhaps you should add a limit of the amount of Global Chats per player per minute or something, in case someone starts spamming the screen with text xD Alternatively, limit the characters allowed to avoid stuff like "AIODSJDAKFJHKhhKJHKJHGKJAHSJDHjhkjHJSjhgkjhskjfdhskfhafncmxvmsekri" and stuff.

That isn't a problem, but no one seems retarded to spamm the whole game. If yes, he won't enter my game again =)

However, I do find the item Layout somewhat weird. They seem to be grouped quite randomly and it is sometimes weird to find a cheap item in a Tier 5 shop. If you have spare time, maybe you could look into that :)

Well, t5 is designed for expensive items. Search over t1, t2, t3 for cheap items.

Change the Storm Reaver wizard thing's Missle Type to missle, instead of Instant. It looks really weird right now, the Green Missle kinda sticks on my hero.

Will be changed. Thanks for pointing that out.

Also, Mask of the Betrayal might sound better if it was "Mask of Betrayal", but its ok if you think it is :D

Will think about that. I'm not sure is it good without or with the ''the''.

Maybe you could change the "Runes" to "Glyphs"

+1.

An error message that tells you that you can't attack the boss from that location would be good :) I had no idea why I wasn't attacking and just stood there and got thrashed, before I remembered the Roshan restriction in DotA.

I had one trigger, but the problem was that the messages kept spamming all the time if you try to attack him. I'll try to search help for that.

If you gave every boss a unique spell but weaken their other stats to balance it out, I bet it will make the map more awesome

Every Boss has it's spell. I'll add one more to them.

Level 15
The bosses didn't use their spells on me for some reason... Weird.
Anyway, xxdingo92xx made a little Error Message thing for me a while back. He uploaded it in the pastebin but I think its gone now. I'll post the code here, for easy copying :)
JASS:
//TESH.scrollpos=0
//TESH.alwaysfold=0
//Function for debugging message
// by xxdingo93xx
function DebugError takes player ForPlayer, string msg returns nothing
    local sound error=CreateSoundFromLabel("InterfaceError",false,false,false,10,10)
    if (GetLocalPlayer() == ForPlayer) then
        if (msg!="") and (msg!=null) then
            call ClearTextMessages()
            call DisplayTimedTextToPlayer(ForPlayer, 0.85, 0., 2.00, "|cffffcc00"+msg+"|r")
        endif
        call StartSound(error)
    endif
    call KillSoundWhenDone(error)
    set error=null
endfunction
Made by: xxdingo92xx

Anyway, maybe you could add a little message that the hero says when he kills an enemy hero. It would be cool, since there's "Finish Him!". No need for sound I think, just a little message. Maybe for the Titan Guy, he should say "I crushed you!" or something xD

Coming to the Dark Titan, I realised that I had no idea whether I still had the Combat Stance effect. Perhaps you could add a little sfx (dunno, maybe the Bloodlust one?) to show that he has the effect. Would really appreciate it!

Level 11
The bosses didn't use their spells on me for some reason... Weird.
Anyway, xxdingo92xx made a little Error Message thing for me a while back. He uploaded it in the pastebin but I think its gone now. I'll post the code here, for easy copying :)
JASS:
//TESH.scrollpos=0
//TESH.alwaysfold=0
//Function for debugging message
// by xxdingo93xx
function DebugError takes player ForPlayer, string msg returns nothing
    local sound error=CreateSoundFromLabel("InterfaceError",false,false,false,10,10)
    if (GetLocalPlayer() == ForPlayer) then
        if (msg!="") and (msg!=null) then
            call ClearTextMessages()
            call DisplayTimedTextToPlayer(ForPlayer, 0.85, 0., 2.00, "|cffffcc00"+msg+"|r")
        endif
        call StartSound(error)
    endif
    call KillSoundWhenDone(error)
    set error=null
endfunction
Made by: xxdingo92xx

Anyway, maybe you could add a little message that the hero says when he kills an enemy hero. It would be cool, since there's "Finish Him!". No need for sound I think, just a little message. Maybe for the Titan Guy, he should say "I crushed you!" or something xD

Coming to the Dark Titan, I realised that I had no idea whether I still had the Combat Stance effect. Perhaps you could add a little sfx (dunno, maybe the Bloodlust one?) to show that he has the effect. Would really appreciate it!

What's that trigger for?

Hmm, you mean to add the sound when hero defeats hero? Nah, it would be so much of them.

Well, when you have combat stance, it shows over your hero roar effect and it says combat stance.

Level 15
That's the code for the Debug Message. It kinda works like the in-game one.
Anyway, just copy the code to the Header (the little map icon) in the Trigger Editor. Then, you just use a custom script:
  • Melee Initialization
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: call DebugError(GetOwningPlayer(GetAttacker()), "msg")
Replace msg with the text you want the player to see.

Level 11
That's the code for the Debug Message. It kinda works like the in-game one.
Anyway, just copy the code to the Header (the little map icon) in the Trigger Editor. Then, you just use a custom script:
  • Melee Initialization
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: call DebugError(GetOwningPlayer(GetAttacker()), "msg")
Replace msg with the text you want the player to see.

My question is: What's the use of it?

Level 11
To display the "Unable to Attack" message, in case you still want to include it :)
It shows in yellow and works pretty much like the default error message, just that you can edit what you want to display.
This doesn't result in screen spam. I assure you.

I tried and it doesn't work! I copied that trigger into map header and the debug message into my trigger which disables to attack boss out of range.

Level 11
Hm... It worked for me...
What's the problem? Does it not show? It should work fine :S
Could you, perhaps, post the trigger here so I could help you fix it (just the trigger)

I do the same as you told me. Put the trigger into map header, call it into your trigger which doesn't allow you to attack boss. (It doesn't show, that's the problem)

Level 11
[Mini Wars v0.91]

miniwars.jpg

Download Link - Click!

[Changelog]

Mini Wars v0.91 CHANGELOG
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
HIGHLIGHTS:
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
- NEW TERRAIN SET.
- NEW FOGGING TERRAIN SYSTEM.
- Remade Tremble Lord's ultimate, Chaos Strike. Chaos Strike --> Fire PIllar

- Remade Scepter of the Sea.
- Remade Berserker's ultimate, Boomerang.
- Remade Lasso.
- New range units.
- Remade Moon Ranger.
- Removed Mini Map icons for base shops.

Tremble Lord:
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Chaos Strike:
Sends around fiery missiles that circle then move onto targets.

Fire Pillar:
Rises a pillar of fire at a target location, after 2 seconds the pillar explodes; dealing damage, stunning, and knocking back enemy units within 350 AoE.

Berserker:
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Old:
Sent out a boomerang that moved in a circle onto the target point and came back, dealing HEAVY damage to enemy units in the way. The damage was a bug, instead of damaging units once, it hit them more than once. Another bug was if you cast it JUST on yourself, the bommerang would stay for about 5 seconds, dealing over like 1000 damage to nearby units.

New:
Works similar to Wild Axes of DotA Allstars.

Scepter of the Sea:
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Old:
Released a series of water explosions, damage enemy units.

New:
Sends out a nova of water, the water deals 200 damage and pushes enemy units 500 distance.

HEROES:
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Lightning Spirit: Changed the visual effect for Lightning Rush and removed the pause.
Lightning Spirit: Added a 1.20/0.60 second casting time to Thunder Call.
Lightning Spirit: Increased Mana Cost on Thunder Call from 300/500 to 400/600.
Lightning Spirit: Nerfed Intelligence gain from 2.20 to 2.10.

Berserker: Changed the visuals for Enchanted Spear and reduced the AoE, 120 --> 90.
Berserker: Changed Boomerang.
Berserker: Changed Enchanted Spear to Tribal Spear.

Wizard: Added a 500 casting range to Mind Throw. Slightly changed visuals for Mind Throw.
Wizard: Changed missile projectile.
Wizard: Lowered animation backswing and improved cooldown.
Wizard: Nerfed Intelligence gain from 2.20 to 2.15.

Nightelf Blademaster: Recoded Blink so it does not reduce your distance by 1/4 when you cast outside max range.

Vampire: Fixed Death Shield damage, it only dealt 310 damage when the tooltip said 360 on Level 2.
Vampire: Added another crystal to Death Shield, now it is 4 from 3.

Deadeye: Fixed bug of Quench Life only stealing 8 life per second instead of 30.
Deadeye: Fixed the passive icon for Graverobber.

Blast Magician: Reduced damage on Pulse Magic by 15 for each level.

Moon Ranger: Fixed Starfall from damaging the enemy Fountain.

Tremble Lord: Incinerate buff changed to passive.

OTHER:
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
- To destroy the Main Castle/Citadel you must first destroy the two Barracks.
- Undead Fountain: Projectile changed.
- Changed and added a Mana Potion description (Before: 20 seconds, after: 10 seconds).
- Changed and added a Heal Potion description (Before: 20 seconds, after: 10 seconds).
- Changed
- Pain Medallion mana cost increased from 25 to 30.
- Changed icons for Tombs at Secret Shop.
- Changed Power Glyph buff.
- When allied creep is denied, it creates a small effect on his chest uppon denying.
- Multi Kill description fixed.
- Changed Vampire aura buff to passive
- Changed Helm of Forsaken ''Ghost Aura'' buff to passive
- Fixed bug at Intelligence reduction (the heroes didn't taked damage).
- Tormentors are now spawned into 3 different spots.
- Mega Kill is in front of the Ludacrious Kill.
- Increased the size of total map region which prevents players to move out of the map.
- Changed region name from ''Luna'' to ''Furion Region''.
- The duration of message when you gain 21 now lasts longer.
- Changed missiles of neutral creeps.
- Changed name of Mask of the Betrayal to Mask of Betrayal.
- Changed name of the runes to Glyphs.
- New Mini map added.
- Taverns now include basic information such as range or melee type of hero.
- Undead changed to ''The Undead''.
- Swift Slam description problem solved.
- Two giant Warriors have a different attack sound.
- Reduced Blink range on NEB (Night Elf Blademaster).
- Global Chat changed to another hotkey.
- Moddingfiles is no longer displayed when game finishes.
- Modified Lightning Spirit's first spell.
- When you attack a Boss out of his region, a warning message will be showned for you.
- Increased Mask of the Betrayal AoE effect.
- Cursed Sword now costs 12 Heroic Points.
- Bone Staff now costs 10 Heroic Points.
- Water Scepter changed and now costs 8 Heroic Points.
- Elf Rampage is displayed as passive.
- Fixed Multiboard Icon Issue.
- Changed Glyph position for a bit.
- Increased mana cost on Petrify.
- Axe of Rexxar Remaked.
- Potion of Life heals 160 instead of 120.
- Alaros Stuff mana degeneration improved from 40% to 100%.
- Frost Orb description repaired.
- Ghost Aura is now treated as a passive skill.
- Each Boss gains 50 HP and +5 damage instead of 40 HP and +4 damage.
- Added movement speed to Helm of Agony.
Added Increased Attack Speed to Helm of Agony.

Status
Not open for further replies.