• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mini Element Arena Final

Mini Element Arena Final

A new map project from your favorite green being, emjlr3!

Introduction:

A new project that I began on the side of Ice and Blood, just for fun. It is fairly simplistic, both in design and functionality, however, I think its a quick, fun, entertaining escape from the endless bombardment of DotA. You begin by selecting from 8 pseudo unique heroes, and 4 elements. The selected element becomes your passive, and determines how you interact with other heroes. Each hero comes freshly equipped with 3 innate abilities, none of which can be leveled up. They grow as your stats do, and you have complete control over your stat placement, as in Ice and Blood, up to your maximum level of 15. Battle the enemy heroes in a free for all arena, creep camps, or just run around and peruse the "lovely" terrain. Choose your desired game mode, and enjoy the battle royal that ensues!

The basic idea here was just to create something different, yet familiar, and have a good time doing so.

Neat Features:

* Hero Selection System - select your hero with help from Dialog buttons with hotkeys
* Advanced Hero Attribute System - select what attributes increase when your hero levels
* Hero Elements - choose from 4 different unique elements
* JASS Enhanced Heroes and Items - fun spells to keep the partying rolling
* Multiboard - displays all that fun info. you pain for
* Hero Kills - custom hero kill bounty system
* Revival - three different ways to revive your hero
* Merchant - can you find him?
* A.S. - how stupid can those computer controlled heroes be?
* Lush Terrain - take that 2P!

*Map is Protected*
Contents

Mini Element Arena Final (Map)

Reviews
14:18, 6th May 2008 The Hive Workshop: [+]The map is yours , No credits or any permissions needed. [+]The map is protected , And you added only a little bit information at the download link by adding (p) but I'll add more information for you...

M

14:18, 6th May 2008
The Hive Workshop:
[+]The map is yours , No credits or any permissions needed.
[+]The map is protected , And you added only a little bit information at the download link by adding (p) but I'll add more information for you.
[+]Map is in English.
[+]No signs of any bugs or any crashes.
----------------------------------------
My thoughts:
[+]Extremely fun to play.
[+]The map has an AI , So you're able to play this with computers.

*Approved*