• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MineralZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Kay.,. Report
Red played [TWICE HAPPENED-IN 2 GAMES] IS stuck-ed in the spawn position [Was Up to me or It's a bug]?
*DETAILS* Unable to move, build attack...

Level 2
i can finish this map alone...
just make a wall and a regenerator early as possible and upgrade green mining as soon as possible then go for other mineralz too...
----------------Bug
it is night 18~20 i guess
when a bug occur
i've an Refined Steel Wall Open
and when i Closed it. the Miner Appear instead of Wall

---------------
3 Horizontal and 3 vertical thermal turret is untouchable
Supported by 3 Fusion Generator and 2 regenerator
and you just need to mine and mine and mine

Level 7
I find the map to be quite easy as well, but maddeem said something about flying units a while back, so i think it will get harder in the future.

To everyone still following this, MineralZ is not dead.
But as my creativity runs out I come here to get the opinion of you, the community.

Most recently I have been discussing with Tonex and a few other people and they wish to see me implement a way to revive another player/yourself.
Now this is where I ask you for you creativity. How would you like to see players revived? Perhaps they are sent to some void and must redeem themselves from the clutches of death... Or perhaps you can buy your freedom.

Any and all opinions are greatly appreciated!
Now that I need your opinions more then ever, here is the latest version. Tell me what YOU would like to see added/edited/removed
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/downloa...8016cbe1efbe2ed11364fa34cd9/MineralZ 0.87.w3x

Level 7
if implanted the revive system,there no sense of survival of fun in the game anymore.I think u should probably up the miner hp 100--->120.By the way,can u put sprint inside the miner?for running from hard monster

Level 6
Revive as a human at cost of 1 Gold [IDEA]
Is it possible to dead human to gain gold each Boss Wave [Another IDEA]
Maybe Make FIXED camps/base-s,..[not RANDOM SPAWN (BLOCKS)]-- Means every game the blocks are RANDOM SPAWNED [

Revive as a human at cost of 1 Gold [IDEA]
Is it possible to dead human to gain gold each Boss Wave [Another IDEA]
Maybe Make FIXED camps/base-s,..[not RANDOM SPAWN (BLOCKS)]-- Means every game the blocks are RANDOM SPAWNED [
Gold=Credits
You gain 1 every boss wave
Blocks already spawn randomly ;p
Maybe reviving could cost credits, but that seems to easy...

But then again maybe not. If you die once you loose everything, and you cant regain a whole base in one day.

Level 6
I know that"Gold-Credits"
Yeah,... I was about that "to not lose earned gold" when die!
EDIT: Please remove the night thingy from the map, or increase LoS.
It's unplayable at night

Last edited:
Level 4
Weird, it kinda lags very hard for me when starting the game.... I just disconnected while playing this game at the start for unknown reasons... it just lagged very hard I can't move!

btw GREAT MAP! also I dunno why but did you removed the unlimited resources on single player? Well I just tried to survive on my own and I survived about 10 nights I think

Weird, it kinda lags very hard for me when starting the game.... I just disconnected while playing this game at the start for unknown reasons... it just lagged very hard I can't move!

btw GREAT MAP! also I dunno why but did you removed the unlimited resources on single player? Well I just tried to survive on my own and I survived about 10 nights I think

Yeah it does lag in the beginning, random generation does that xD
Thanks and yeah I removed the unlimited resources because it made it all too easy to see endgame content ;p

Level 11
hmm btw this map is good but i cant see it hosted on Garena or playing with someone... Btw maddeem try to work and fix the SC2 one because the SC2 is really good and also a lot of players are playing it now its going down because no one is workng on it.(just suggestion) if you want to work on it(SC2 MineralZ) i can give you suggestions ;).

hmm btw this map is good but i cant see it hosted on Garena or playing with someone... Btw maddeem try to work and fix the SC2 one because the SC2 is really good and also a lot of players are playing it now its going down because no one is workng on it.(just suggestion) if you want to work on it(SC2 MineralZ) i can give you suggestions ;).

I've talked to the maker of the real MineralZ, sadly he has long left development of it. Maybe if I'm feeling adventurous I will open the SC2 editor again, and if it doesn't scare me away again I would perhaps considering working on MineralZ SC2. But probably not, as it is not my map, and creating a warcraft 3 version was pushing it already. And I REALLY dislike stealing someone's map. Even with permission, it wouldn't feel right.

Level 11
come on man you got to be kidding? why you feel like that? you will upgrade the map and the map will be playable again its not like stealing he left it. Or make your own SC2 map but i want the way he does with co-op thats why i wanted you to make the map. If you have good idea with co-op than make yourown. I can help you with ideas and suggestions.

Level 7
madd,More Tower.......and stuff lol.
Edit:MAD,A MAJOR bug i think.when i play with friend s until wave 19 suddenly my wc3 not responding.

Last edited:
Level 6
yo dude! :D
I've edited ur jass settings in 0.87ver ,,.. and enabled SP xP
Thanks alot for creating the map <3 <3
[MostNightMare]

Single player was always enabled, you just couldn't save.
Also! A ton of new stuff is happening in MineralZ
Here is a sneak peak!
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

Level 6
"you just couldn't save."
well.. I've searched ur map.. you know.,... JassCraft :)
Deleted few lines
call DisableTrigger(no%matter%which%trigger)
and DONE :D
.....whatever after 30mins searching the map's triggers [in JC] I've enabled code generating in SP [Solo Player] :)
[SKIP the ABOVE]
The codes from 0.87... untill 1.0 is released, will they work in 1.0 ?- or I'll have to do the above again and again :D [since I don't have NET CONNECTION at home]
5/5... anyway :ogre_haosis:
:aa: for you..
best regards, xXxMKDxXx
endfunction :D

Status
Not open for further replies.