• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Military Wars v0.2

Reactions: deepstrasz
This is my first map, so dont expect fancy triggers and special effects. I decided to add some AI in this map to make it playable in Single Player. The AI depends on the level of the Computer (Insane-Insane AI, Normal-Normal AI, etc.) If you have any suggestions other than add more units, please tell me. I know I can improve alot. Also, I'd be greatful if someone can help me solve the lagging problem.
Contents

Military Wars v0.2 (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: First, but cool map, haha nice military fighting [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see [ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author [APPROVED]

M

MasterHaosis: First, but cool map, haha nice military fighting
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see
[ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author
[APPROVED]

Level 1
Very Fun. You need more units though. You need to put in a update income trigger. Maybe with a money farm or something that can increase income.
Plus add some counter attacking, like a bazzooka unit to take down tanks.

My rating so far is 8/10 but needs better triggers.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
I fancy this type of gameplay especially if it's sort of co-op.
There are some bugs with units returning to the base and standing still even blocking paths for new spawned units. This also happens to the AI.
The terrain could be improved and the loading screen shows desert while the map only has a resemblance in its middle.