• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Migty Boss Fights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey there, guys.

I have been making my campaign: "The Chosen Ones" over 10 months now. Now I'm making the last chapter and boss fights. I have 4 boss fights at the last chapter(actually 6 but let's forget those two).

So what I want from you? Here is a little list.
  • First of all, I need nice boss fights. Tell me your opinion how I should make awesome feeling when fightning against these four bosses.
  • All four boss fights are very different from other. All these four have "own element". First fight is based fire, second lightning, third ice and fourth darkness/mystic. I want you to give some opinions how should I give a very nice feeling based on specific element. Should I put effects to the area where you are fightning? What kind of effects? How should the battle arena look like?
  • Creative spell(event) ideas. I want you to think some creative spells(event) what bosses will do. Not just basic flame strike for example.
  • Give links to nice models/tutorials/maps/other things that I may need.
  • If you are so kind, you can always do something more for me. Example a nice SFX model, or a spell for the boss.
  • I have also attach the current three boss fight areas to the post. As you see, they suck. So perhaps you know a way to make the ares awesome? What should I do to this places? Change tileset? Put doodads? Effects? Please share your opinions and thoughts with me.
If you provide me something useful, I will rep you immediatly and give credits at the campaign.

So, some details about the bosses and the characters.
  • There are three heroes. However, when you are fightning against fire, lightning and ice boss, you are playing with one hero each time. Only the fourth boss fight is with all three heroes.
  • Phodom is the first character and he's element is fire. First boss' element is also fire. So this is fire fight.
  • Fradz is the second character and he's element is lightning. Second boss' element is also lightning. So this is lightning fight.
  • Galeoth is the first character and he's element is ice. First boss' element is also ice. So this is fire ice.
  • Every boss have three special event. Event will happen every 60 second. It will be random which of the three event will come.
  • Also, bosses have basic magics but those I have already created.

First fight
  • Based on fire.
  • Event 1: Boss turns to six fire projectiles and these fire projectiles moves around randomly at the battle field damaging everything they touches. After 15 second they go to same point and fire balls turn back into the dragon. Fire balls are invulnerable.
  • Event 2: For the fire boss how about hellfire explosions? I'll explain the boss turns invulnerable and then he starts casting the blood mage's first spell (sorry cant remember the name) that activates every second so you need to keep running in order not to die and every time he casts it to become more powerful like except the flame pillars that are following to be bigger random explosions around the battlefield
  • Event 3: This spell is based on the stampede spell (like the Archmage Boss in the first level of your campaign) How ever he will only shoot half of the Fireballs. But after 7 seconds a dummy unit casts the same spell in a random angle. After further 7 seconds the Boss will stop casting but immediately in a random angle.

Second fight
  • Based on lightning.
  • Event 1: Static Buildup: The boss will stay in place, channeling, making the arena constantly do damage to the main hero. The damage will rise and rise until your hero can either do X amount of damage to the boss or stun the boss.
  • Event 2: Event 2: Ball Lightning: Creates a ball of energy that will shock any units near it in the middle of the map. This forces combat to the edges of the map, and could make running away and recuperating tricky(The ball lightning is just like a ward. It stays in the center of the map, attacking any nearby units with intense damage. It can't reach the edge of the map with it's attacks, so if you stay there, you are safe.).
  • Event 3: Nothing yet.

Third fight
  • Based on ice.
  • Event 1:Underground Ice Spikes : Exclamation marks appear at the position of the hero. Why? Becouse in 3 seconds, a huge spike of Ice appears from the ground at that position, dealing massive damage. Creates a new "Ice Spike" or "Exclamation mark" every second for 10 seconds or something like that. These Ice Spikes later stay as blockers, but can be destroyed by attacking them.
  • Event 2: Every 15 Seconds the Boss shoots a frozen spin moving slowly towards the hero (can be dodged by simply moving aside). If the Spin hits the cooldown for this spell will decrease by 1 and Spin will fly a little bit faster.

Fourt fight
  • Based on darkness/mysic.
  • Event 1: Event 1: Dark Sides: The boss makes weaker illusions of you to fight for him, as he retreats to a place where he cannot be hurt. He returns when the illusions are dead.
  • Event 2: Stat Shuffle: The boss randomly switches two of your stats, throwing off your strategy and opening you to attack. This happens randomly and lasts for 10 seconds.

I will update this post when I have done something or you have provided something useful that I will do. Thank you for reading, this is very important for me.

[rainbow]Please, share your opinions and thoughts with me.[/rainbow]

Attachments

• Boss 1.JPG
    Boss 1.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 397
  • Boss 2.JPG
    Boss 2.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 398
  • Boss 3.JPG
    Boss 3.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
Level 37
Ghost765 said:
how does shockwave relate to fire?
Hmm... I don't know! So you think it's shit event? I can delete it anytime. Perhaps you have a nice suggestions instead of it?

Ghost765 said:
well, for the third event, when he's got like 200 hp, make him split up into smaller fire elementals and pwn the player.
Actually I have this kind of event just while ago, so I have to reject this one, sorry!

Level 7
The Dark One:

Event 1: Dark Sides: The boss makes weaker illusions of you to fight for him, as he retreats to a place where he cannot be hurt. He returns when the illusions are dead.
Event 2: Stat Shuffle: The boss randomly switches two of your stats, throwing off your strategy and opening you to attack. This happens randomly and lasts for 10 seconds.
Event 3: Spell Steal: The boss periodically steals one of your spells and uses it against you. This lasts for a short period and then the spell is given back to you.

Level 37
anderf said:
Event 1: Dark Sides: The boss makes weaker illusions of you to fight for him, as he retreats to a place where he cannot be hurt. He returns when the illusions are dead.
This sounds very interesting, I like this one and I'm going to create this one. Thanks!

anderf said:
Event 2: Stat Shuffle: The boss randomly switches two of your stats, throwing off your strategy and opening you to attack. This happens randomly and lasts for 10 seconds.
Ahh... this is very good also! I never thought this kind of spell. Thanks once again!

anderf said:
Event 3: Spell Steal: The boss periodically steals one of your spells and uses it against you. This lasts for a short period and then the spell is given back to you.
Hmmmmmmmm! This is also a nice one! I think I will just put this to the fire, ice and lightning. The reason for this is because the first three matches are so called "solo matches". In first three match you control only one hero. At the fourth battle you control all three heroes.

Thanks, anderf. You have earned your reputation point and your name at the credits.

Ghost765 said:
maybe instead of splitting up, he turns into fire projectiles, and moves around randomly, damaging everything it touches, but after like 10 seconds he forms back into the dragon.
Please tell me more about this. Sounds interesting.

Level 7
Hey thanks! Anyway.

The Lightning One:

Event 1: Conductivity: Makes your character take periodic damage temporarily. This damage is directly related to how much armor the character has, seeing as the armor most likely conducts electricity.
Event 2: Ball Lightning: Creates a ball of energy that will shock any units near it in the middle of the map. This forces combat to the edges of the map, and could make running away and recuperating tricky.
Event 3: Static Buildup: The boss will stay in place, channeling, making the arena constantly do damage to the main hero. The damage will rise and rise until your hero can either do X amount of damage to the boss or stun the boss.

Level 37
anderf said:
Event 1: Conductivity: Makes your character take periodic damage temporarily. This damage is directly related to how much armor the character has, seeing as the armor most likely conducts electricity.
Sooo... more armor, more damage?

anderf said:
Event 2: Ball Lightning: Creates a ball of energy that will shock any units near it in the middle of the map. This forces combat to the edges of the map, and could make running away and recuperating tricky.
Hmm... I'm not sure if I understand this. Can you please explain little more? Thanks!

anderf said:
Event 3: Static Buildup: The boss will stay in place, channeling, making the arena constantly do damage to the main hero. The damage will rise and rise until your hero can either do X amount of damage to the boss or stun the boss.
Very nice on indeed, this I will surely put.

Level 12
Ice Boss:

Event 1 : Mystic Ice Blocks : The boss summons huge Ice Blocks at random places across the arena. These Ice Blocks are indestructable, but will only last for about 10 seconds. When moving close to the Ice Blocks, the hero will be slowed(not heavily, just a minor slow, nothing too imbalanced)

Event 2 : Underground Ice Spikes : Exclamation marks appear at the position of the hero. Why? Becouse in 3 seconds, a huge spike of Ice appears from the ground at that position, dealing massive damage. Creates a new "Ice Spike" or "Exclamation mark" every second for 10 seconds or something like that. These Ice Spikes later stay as blockers, but can be destroyed by attacking them.

Event 3 : Armor of Inpenetrable Ice : Dunno how to spell that, but anyway. The boss creates an armor around himself, causing him to not take any damage for a duration.

Level 37
Razorbrain said:
Event 1 : Mystic Ice Blocks : The boss summons huge Ice Blocks at random places across the arena. These Ice Blocks are indestructable, but will only last for about 10 seconds. When moving close to the Ice Blocks, the hero will be slowed(not heavily, just a minor slow, nothing too imbalanced)
Hmmm... I'm not sure about this. I think this is not good enough. :(

Razorbrain said:
Event 2 : Underground Ice Spikes : Exclamation marks appear at the position of the hero. Why? Becouse in 3 seconds, a huge spike of Ice appears from the ground at that position, dealing massive damage. Creates a new "Ice Spike" or "Exclamation mark" every second for 10 seconds or something like that. These Ice Spikes later stay as blockers, but can be destroyed by attacking them.
Sounds very interesting. So later there will be a huge amount of spikes at the arena. At first they are not problem, but later yes. I will do this one! :p

Razorbrain said:
Event 3 : Armor of Inpenetrable Ice : Dunno how to spell that, but anyway. The boss creates an armor around himself, causing him to not take any damage for a duration.
Sounds too basic. :(

+rep + credits added to the campaign

Level 7
Yes, more armor more damage. It may have a trick where if you had an item that gave armor, if you took it off before it happened, you would take less damage.

The ball lightning is just like a ward. It stays in the center of the map, attacking any nearby units with intense damage. It can't reach the edge of the map with it's attacks, so if you stay there, you are safe.

Level 37
anderf said:
Yes, more armor more damage. It may have a trick where if you had an item that gave armor, if you took it off before it happened, you would take less damage.
Hmm... I'm not sure if there is a trigger that checks how much armor hero have. Does someone know? =/

anderf said:
The ball lightning is just like a ward. It stays in the center of the map, attacking any nearby units with intense damage. It can't reach the edge of the map with it's attacks, so if you stay there, you are safe.
Aah, ok, that's very easy to do. I will put it to list.

Ghost765 said:
ok, the boss, splits up into 6 projectiles like this one:Breath of Chaos - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
and moves around an area. each of the 6 projectiles deals damage to whatever it touches, like immolation. after like 10 seconds, the projectiles return to the boss, and it turns back to its regular form
Oh yes, I may have seen this kind of spell somewhere before. Should the boss be invulnerable when he casts this spell? And shoud the fire balls follow the hero?

X.e.r.e.X said:
About the third event for the ice dude... How about that he summons spinning cold winds (BladeStorm - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site) that moves slowly at the boss room and will make minor dmg, but also knockbacks a little bit and slows afterwards ?
Hmm... the third hero Galeoth is a range guy. So knockback spell is a bit stupid to this battle. However, I have been thinking to put some summon units to this battle... I'm not sure...

Level 37
Ok, I will create this one. Thanks, +rep & credits

EDIT: Ok, guys. You have gave me a lot of great spells to the bosses but I also want something more. The feeling. The environment. It's not just about how awesome last bosses spells are, I want to have a nice terrain also in this place. The first place should be somehow fire based, second lightning based and third ice based.

Here is current fire place fight.
35832d1219001775-migty-boss-fights-boss-1.jpg

Here is current lightning place fight.
35833d1219001775-migty-boss-fights-boss-2.jpg

Here is current ice place fight.
35834d1219001775-migty-boss-fights-boss-3.jpg

What should I do to this places? Change tileset? Put doodads? Effects? Please share your opinions and thoughts with me.

Last edited:
Level 8
I have a few interesting spells you may want to try and make but also for the terrains u could do for
1. Fire => create craters that have bursts of fire coming out damaging anyone nearby also add some sort of trees (northrand) with fire around and eventually they could burn during the battle and be replaced with ash you could also have a sort of lair for the boss where he emerges from and maybe some really tall red rock pillars that the hero could push over with some sort of spell to stun the boss or something?
2. Lightning => make a sort of river around the bosses lair then make it so if you enter the river you are slowed and you are dealt damage (minimal) then have cracks across the floor in a kinda lightning blue/ white colour (like lava cracks) u may need to get the original ones re skinned (i can help there) then have certain random points in the battle when lightning comes down from the sky at several positions dealing damage.
3. Ice => what would be cool would be if the floor could sort of cave in in you tread on certain week points in the ice (marked by lighter terrain) then if u fell some sort of trigger can in making your hero look like they jumped out of the hole (if they fall in do damage and stun when they are out). (if u really wanted to make the player feel like they were in the fight you could even make it display a message when u fall in saying you have to push the Esc button a certain amount of times (depending on how often you fall in) then once u push the Esc button that amount of times you jump out?) Then u could have some ice blocks that fall from the sky and when they land the simply become a barrier (destructible) they could also stun and damage if they hit a hero.

I dano what u think but feel free to use any of those ideas. also if u wanna here my spell ideas just ask xD

Well, to make epic boss fights, we should base ourselves in games that have nothing but that, RPG's such as Diablo or WoW.
Boss fights, to be epic, need:
- The boss most be strong, and have unique skills no other character has. This skills must grant him advantage
- Traps, When the boss is dying, there should be a trick to change the balance. RPG's use, many time, summons or small armies that come to aid the boss.
- Unique death, just kiling the boss is not enough, it would be a lot better if we could push the boss to some position and then when he is about to die, see a rock or his cave being slowed destroyed with the boss inside (PS: in this idea the heroes would have to make a rock fall on the BOSS to kill it, and then run to save their lifes)
- Surprise, it would be a lot more complicated if after the cave destroyed, the boss could emerge from the ruins stronger. The element of surprise is crucial
- Combinations, To make epic fights the combination of heroes must play a role, It will suck if, like in the arena, I kill all enemies with Phodom alone.
- Combinations should also apply to the enemy, it will be more interesting if instead of a super strong unit with that will take 30 minutes to kill, we could have 2 or 3 bosses at the same time that would match its force.
- Unique environments: not only the place of the fight, but also how to get there should be unique. Per example if we are going to kill a fire boss it would be fun to pass a maze of skill with enemies first, before killing him, or to pass some tricks like in "Are You retarded ?" game.To kill a water boss, per example, it would be fun if we had to make the hero swim under water or make him run while the water level goes up.
- Timed fights: Fights with a limited amount of time usually require more attention from the player, so he will find them less boring (as long as they are balanced).

With this said, I think you can improve the boss fights. The rest is up to you, I hope this helps.

Level 37
Jaijaibinx said:
1. Fire => create craters that have bursts of fire coming out damaging anyone nearby also add some sort of trees (northrand) with fire around and eventually they could burn during the battle and be replaced with ash you could also have a sort of lair for the boss where he emerges from and maybe some really tall red rock pillars that the hero could push over with some sort of spell to stun the boss or something?
2. Lightning => make a sort of river around the bosses lair then make it so if you enter the river you are slowed and you are dealt damage (minimal) then have cracks across the floor in a kinda lightning blue/ white colour (like lava cracks) u may need to get the original ones re skinned (i can help there) then have certain random points in the battle when lightning comes down from the sky at several positions dealing damage.
3. Ice => what would be cool would be if the floor could sort of cave in in you tread on certain week points in the ice (marked by lighter terrain) then if u fell some sort of trigger can in making your hero look like they jumped out of the hole (if they fall in do damage and stun when they are out). (if u really wanted to make the player feel like they were in the fight you could even make it display a message when u fall in saying you have to push the Esc button a certain amount of times (depending on how often you fall in) then once u push the Esc button that amount of times you jump out?) Then u could have some ice blocks that fall from the sky and when they land the simply become a barrier (destructible) they could also stun and damage if they hit a hero.
I'm not sure about these. Sounds very. very complicated spells.

Level 5
For the fire boss how about hellfire explosions? I'll explain the boss turns invulnerable and then he starts casting the blood mage's first spell (sorry cant remember the name)
that activates every second so you need to keep running in order not to die and every time he casts it to become more powerful like except the flame pillars that are following to be bigger random explosions around the battlefield
For the other spell how about something that looks like real fire meaning it spreads like a fire elemental that need to hit you once to reproduce and has 5 second life span (so the map doesn't overrun with elementals but be very challenging to fight as well)
For the lightning how about a clockwise spinning wall or walls each spinning in the opposite directions but having holes in it
For ice have you played a Slide something Slide map maybe you can put it in here

Level 37
Giantr said:
For the fire boss how about hellfire explosions? I'll explain the boss turns invulnerable and then he starts casting the blood mage's first spell (sorry cant remember the name)
that activates every second so you need to keep running in order not to die and every time he casts it to become more powerful like except the flame pillars that are following to be bigger random explosions around the battlefield
Hmm... that sounds cool, I think I'm going to make this. Thanks for idea!

Giantr said:
For the other spell how about something that looks like real fire meaning it spreads like a fire elemental that need to hit you once to reproduce and has 5 second life span (so the map doesn't overrun with elementals but be very challenging to fight as well)
I'm not sure what you are trying to tell with this.

Giantr said:
For the lightning how about a clockwise spinning wall or walls each spinning in the opposite directions but having holes in it
I might try this. But it maybe too laggy to do.

Giantr said:
For ice have you played a Slide something Slide map maybe you can put it in here
Slide... what kind of slide should I put?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
Maybe you will like this

Fire Boss
Infernal Call:
This spell is based on the stampede spell (like the Archmage Boss in the first level of your campaign) How ever he will only shoot half of the Fireballs. But after 7 seconds a dummy unit casts the same spell in a random angle. After further 7 seconds the Boss will stop casting but immediately in a random angle.

Eis Boss
Frozen Spin:
Every 15 Seconds the Boss shoots a frozen spin moving slowly towards the hero (can be dodged by simply moving aside). If the Spin hits the cooldown for this spell will decrease by 1 and Spin will fly a little bit faster.

For the Lightning Boss
Static Barrage:
The Boss will activate after some time a self buff once this buff is applied he will not be able to move but shot out one Lightning Orb each 2 seconds. Those Orbs fly to a random Point exploding their. When they hit the Hero he will be silenced and slowed and the next fired Orb will directly target the Hero.

Level 37
Zinive said:
Fire Boss
Infernal Call:
This spell is based on the stampede spell (like the Archmage Boss in the first level of your campaign) How ever he will only shoot half of the Fireballs. But after 7 seconds a dummy unit casts the same spell in a random angle. After further 7 seconds the Boss will stop casting but immediately in a random angle.
Hmm... sounds cool but I was thinking to put 4x dummy unit and four different degree. So it's very hard to dodge! However, the area is a lot larger than in chapter 1 epic boss!

Zinive said:
Every 15 Seconds the Boss shoots a frozen spin moving slowly towards the hero (can be dodged by simply moving aside). If the Spin hits the cooldown for this spell will decrease by 1 and Spin will fly a little bit faster.
Nice one. This will be done.

Zinive said:
For the Lightning Boss
Static Barrage:
The Boss will activate after some time a self buff once this buff is applied he will not be able to move but shot out one Lightning Orb each 2 seconds. Those Orbs fly to a random Point exploding their. When they hit the Hero he will be silenced and slowed and the next fired Orb will directly target the Hero.
Hmm... this should be improved somehow.

Level 5
Hmm... sounds cool but I was thinking to put 4x dummy unit and four different degree. So it's very hard to dodge! However, the area is a lot larger than in chapter 1 epic boss!

Sounds good if the area is to big you could make something like a firecircle around the boss so the use able area would be smaller. To make sure the Hero is inside the circle you could make it so that the the fire moves from the corners of the map inverts in order to not get killed the hero needs to move towards the boss.

Hmm... this should be improved somehow.

OK how about instead the boss is casting this he summons a crystal with few hit point and it will cast the spell. So you need to manage to destroy the crystal and watching what the boss dose.

Level 5
I'm talking about a normal lava spawn (but maybe a lot smaller) the firelord's summon but just to replicate it need just one hit and has a five second life span.

the slide should be to disable you to use spikes walls or something else but while yo are sliding you can maybe activate switches of some sort weakening your opponent I'm sorry for before just my thoughts weren't organized

Edit: For the Last boss i just thought of something how about he controls one of your heroes for a little while but that can still be VERY annoying

Last edited:
Level 1
If you don't mind my 2 newbie cents:

1. Since you want the battles to be interesting, you'll have to find a way around the battles of attrition that make up such a huge portion of the game. Comparing an opponent's lifebar to yours in a 5 second time span will tell you who will win. If the boss temporarily becomes invincible or if your character is stunned, it sort of just delays that type of battle.

2. Giving each element a more tangible aspect to distinguish them from being mere damage attacks with different sounds/effects would be good. Fire burns, lightning spreads, frost obstructs, etc.

Some ways I can think of to approach the first part would be making the bosses more vulnerable at certain points of the battle, aside from having to do their best to dodge whatever attacks they'll face. Say, a particular buff the boss uses wears off and he needs to begin recasting it, during which time his armor will drop to zero. Stuff like that?

Fire: The current fire boss arena looks like its being fought in lava, something that will diminish the impact of the boss unleashing his own flames. A rocky terrain, bursting at the seems and flooding fire out when the boss commands it might look better.

Have you considered giving his attacks some explosive quality as opposed to just having them burn? A flame strike with knockback might look good, or any large fireball targeted at the player's last location that has a respectable AoE.

Fighting such a boss would be like being in a sauna. How about a spell that has the boss channel some environmental effect (like doodad flames, Kil'Jaeden's brown cloud thing), that halves or eliminates the player's mana? I don't know how crippling that'd be, but a player would know that the best opportunity to dump all of their mana into spells (healing or attacking) would be right before it's cast.

Lightning: Electrical energy spreads everywhere on its own, so I'd imagine it'd pose the biggest hazard in terms of AoE.

Picture a Chain Lightning spell cast on the player, that bounces off lightning rods or suits of armor, that can strike him/her 2 or more times. Or Forked Lightning.

How well would having the boss toss a lightning bolt into the sky, summoning rain and electrifying everything in a flash (while your character runs for cover somewhere) suit what you're looking for?

Fradz is the second character and he's element is lightning. Second boss' element is also lightning. So this is lightning fight.
I assume, then, that the boss isn't 'composed' of pure lightning or something? In that case, Fradz could take advantage of any terrain that benefits the boss's damage-dealing.

Ice: Would it be possible to have the boss create obstructions of ice in a good-looking way? For example, when using some ice spell that travels in a line, the terrain it travels over becomes frozen and the player's movement is hampered until the blocks crumble.

Darkness/Mystic: How about a spell that inflicts 2-3 random negative buffs on one or all characters? You might get hit with something as harmless Slow Poison and Purge. Or Soul Burn and Howl of Terror.

Apologies if any suggestions don't mesh well with something you've already chosen for your bosses, or if they've already been suggested.

Level 37
Caidoz said:
Some ways I can think of to approach the first part would be making the bosses more vulnerable at certain points of the battle, aside from having to do their best to dodge whatever attacks they'll face. Say, a particular buff the boss uses wears off and he needs to begin recasting it, during which time his armor will drop to zero. Stuff like that?
Perhaps, perhaps!

Caidoz said:
Fire: The current fire boss arena looks like its being fought in lava, something that will diminish the impact of the boss unleashing his own flames. A rocky terrain, bursting at the seems and flooding fire out when the boss commands it might look better.
Yeah... I have not even started making the terrain for the bosses. Good suggestions, I will see what I can do.

Caidoz said:
Darkness/Mystic: How about a spell that inflicts 2-3 random negative buffs on one or all characters? You might get hit with something as harmless Slow Poison and Purge. Or Soul Burn and Howl of Terror.
That's a good one. Alot of curse spells to darkness fight!

You gave some nice ideas! I didn't comment to all of your suggestions, but I wrote something to the paper I may use later.

Level 37
Well, actually I'm here for suck some information and opinions. I have not yet started to do any boss fights. Just spells. :D

I have been busy with chapter 2 elite boss, chapter 3 elite & epic bosses and new spell book system. Next version will come in few weeks. After that I can focus to chapter 11 and the boss fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.