• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mighty Bean Team TD ~Final~v1.01

There are 2 teams of 3 that go against each other in defending their Bean Farms from Bean Eaters. The team with the most kills at the end of each round takes 1 life from the enemy team and gains 1 life. Each team has 60 lives. You can get new builders at the bean barn in your area. 50 levels. My name on warcraft 3 in Azeroth is aLBiNokittY.

Keywords:
td, team, tower, defence, bean, mighty
Contents

Mighty Bean Team TD ~Final~v1.01 (Map)

Reviews
00:13, 29th Jun 2008 Ash: This TD was so... Strange. I didn't really know what to expect; I thought it would, somewhat, follow team TD's in which you build with allies and the like, but it didn't. Instead, it's a Solo TD with Team lives. On top of...

M

00:13, 29th Jun 2008
Ash: This TD was so... Strange. I didn't really know what to expect; I thought it would, somewhat, follow team TD's in which you build with allies and the like, but it didn't. Instead, it's a Solo TD with Team lives.

On top of that, there was the fact that there are air waves, and nobody knows when they'll come, they're fully stopped by cold towers and give +500 gold. Talk about buying the last bean builder quickly! Which, coincidently, costs 5000 gold.

If it was just the outrageous waves and costs, then I'd be okay, but everything is so... Messed up. The balance doesn't exist, the difficuilty curve goes from 0 -> 9001 in less than 2 waves and there's still the fact that it advertises itself as a Team TD, when it quiet clearly doesn't.

I'm going to approve the map because it's playable, although I urge you to sort the balance out and not just leave it at this.

1/5 - Approved.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
This TD was so... Strange. I didn't really know what to expect; I thought it would, somewhat, follow team TD's in which you build with allies and the like, but it didn't. Instead, it's a Solo TD with Team lives.

On top of that, there was the fact that there are air waves, and nobody knows when they'll come, they're fully stopped by cold towers and give +500 gold. Talk about buying the last bean builder quickly! Which, coincidently, costs 5000 gold.

If it was just the outrageous waves and costs, then I'd be okay, but everything is so... Messed up. The balance doesn't exist, the difficuilty curve goes from 0 -> 9001 in less than 2 waves and there's still the fact that it advertises itself as a Team TD, when it quiet clearly doesn't.

I'm going to approve the map because it's playable, although I urge you to sort the balance out and not just leave it at this.

1/5 - Approved.