• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Metroid Fusion

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A map that was Deleted on the update by warcraft 3... I had found a unprotected version and found out it was open able :p luckily for me i have forgotten about it Now you all can Play this master peace again... I DID NOT MAKE THIS MAP IM ONLY GIVING THE MAP TO EVERYONE SO YOU GUYS CAN PLAY IT AGAIN!!! ((I never played it))

Keywords:
METROID FUSION
Contents

Metroid Fusion (Map)

Reviews
06:58, 5th Jul 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 5
I'm not sure about stolen. Some case , the creator already gone from warcraft III and he was dropped his unprotected map behind for someone who're interested in redid his maps.

It's possible to remake to your own version without permission. If we need permission , how can u contact them?