• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Metroid Fusion

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I saw on the maps that there was this game but not the real version
This is final version i believe map is fully done

Credits - all to the original creators just uploading one of the greatest metroid maps ever to hit Wc3 :)

Keywords:
Metroid
Contents

Metroid Fusion (Map)

Reviews
20:30, 28th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Improper crediting of the original author, Rejected.

M

20:30, 28th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Improper crediting of the original author, Rejected.

Level 11
I've tryed this game a couple of months ago, one of the greatest maps i've ever seen. There was a bug that i've seen the morph ball upgrade top room from the ship when I click it nothing happens and im stuck can't move or anything.

Level 1
Hmmm i have a big problem here...After the intro my game(and PC actually) freeze and i can't start the game at all...Any advice what should i do?

Level 3
this map is pure win ive played it and beaten it a few times well goten to the alst boss and killed him but the map just stops after that like the win triger was forgoten :p but that aside this map=awsome