• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Metamorphosis Questions:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So i am making a hero based on light and dark theme.And his ultimate is methapmorphosis.

Is there a way that i can modifiythe spells he receives when he metamorphis but are realted to his initial ones?.

An example : He has 3 points in his First spell 2 points in his second none in his third.He uses methamorphosis his new spells are almost exactly the same just modfiied icons and effects but he has the same points invested.
In the even that he makes another level up while metahmorphosis he adds up 1 more spell which will be his third one,when he gets back to normal i want him to have the new spell learned on his normal self .

Is any of this possible whatsoever? Or it is titanic work and really not worth it if it takes like huge amount of time for a trivial user of the editor.

Thanks in advance.

Level 21
It's quite easy. Use engineering upgrade. This ability can replace any abilities upon being added.

To automate the process, just make the morphed hero have this engineering upgrade ability in object editor, along with all the usual trainable abilities. For this purpose you'll want engineering upgrade to be hidden (in a disabled spellbook) and non-hero.

Level 3
Could you make a map where you use for example the normal methamorphosis the base hero mountain king the upgraded methamorphosis kael and also incorporate a trigger with a hidden spellbook?
I am rather goofy in this domain and i keep bumping around disabled spellbook and i really need a solid example to learn also it's easier for me to understand from a map how to modifiy on my map with my parameters.
You will be helping out a fellow hiver alot this way,also thanks for the tips already.

Level 21
I mostly worked in object editor.
The demon hunter has different abilities.

This testmap brings out some things:
You can swap abilities in both directions with just 1 engineering upgrade.
Swapped abilities must have the same target type or they can't be cast properly.

Attachments

• EngineeringAbuse.w3x
    196.5 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.