• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Metamorphosis and mirror image problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I want to make a hero with this two spells, but the problem is that mirror image cancels the metamorphosis. I try fixing it changing the metamorphosis duration to 0. Now the mirror image dont cancels it but the metamorphosis last forever and i dont want that. i try removing the ability and put it back but that cancels the cooldown :(. i dont know what else to do, any idea?.

Rmx

Rmx

Level 19
Well u can give a dummy unit the item Illusion ext.. and let him use it on the hero this will create an illusion of the hero but THE MIRROR image will dispel all bufs so there is no way to put it with Metamorphosis ( ( ( ( Why do u think in DOTA they put to Soul keeper a diffrent kind of spell that make illusion coz he has the abilitie of Meta.. )) ) ) )

Level 3
I know that but i want the mirror image exacty the way it is, because the caster its harder to be identify. Thats why i want to change metamorphosis insted. My problem now is how to cancel metamorphosis without cancels its cooldown.

Level 12
I know that but i want the mirror image exacty the way it is, because the caster its harder to be identify. Thats why i want to change metamorphosis insted. My problem now is how to cancel metamorphosis without cancels its cooldown.
set a special effect with mirror image effect and them put the caster in a random position near him...

Level 12
No, he wants mirror image exactly as it is. I think a better way would be to trigger the metamorphasis, so it isn't a buff and isn't dispelled by mirror image.

But he wants the way it is because the caster its harder to be identify, as you can see in that convenient phrase:

Kroom said:
I know that but i want the mirror image exacty the way it is, because the caster its harder to be identify.

So just triggering the random position and effects will give it what he wants.

Level 3
I can make that mirror image dont cancel the metamorphosis by setting the metamorphosis duration to 0, in this way the metamorphosis will stay until the unit died and mirror image will not cancel it. But my problem now is that i WANT to cancel it after 60 seconds. I use a trigger that remove the metamorphosis and add it again to cancel the transformation, but it cancels the cooldown of the ability that is 120 seconds. I dont know another way to cancel the metamorphosis.

Edited: i found a way of fixing it using the robo goblin metamorphisis insted of the ilidan one ^^.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.