• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Metamorphos

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
The protagonist of an old custom campaign - Nature's Call - Return of the Dragon.
Metamorphos is said to be a Nerubian Dragonborn, or a hybrid of Dragon and Nerubian, something like that anyway.
Previews
Contents

Metamorphos (Model)

Metamorphos Portrait (Model)

Metamophors Icon (Icon)

Metamorphos Dragon Form (Model)

Metamorphos Dragon Form Portrait (Model)

Metamorphos Dragon Form Icon (Icon)

It was a really cool custom campaign, with its own cool lore and even a soundtrack.

It would be cool if one day the author wanted to make an HD version of the campaign (but with all the desire, he probably won’t be able to want this now, because many masters have too many places where efforts are wasted on implementing many HD campaigns)

I wonder if the author of the campaign was active this year, at least somewhere? Maybe there's a chance that one day he might actually want to update the campaign to Reforged

Level 2
In fact, we're trying to adapt Nature's Call for the Reforge version. However, many problems were encountered in this process. The author seemed to have left many vicious glitches that would cause the game to crash, and many technologies were incomplete. The project is therefore still in the exploratory stage

I tried exporting the sounds of Alexstrasza and Deathwing from Heroes of the Storm and using them for Dragon Heroes

Level 12
The Dissipate animation is too basic, and I would give it (her?) an Attack2 with the other hand (mandible?).

Level 21
I know it could be used for that remake, but also could be good for a Ancient Nerubian or even a more different type of Nerubian etc...

Still any chance to have the cloth on front to have team color too at all?