• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Metamoprhing DH Causing Server Splits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
1) Don't spam...
2) Sometimes using multiple transformation spells over each other causes this when it runs out.
3) Make sure that the unit refrences are correct. I don't know if it makes a difference...
4) Well, check to make sure everything is right.

I would look at it for you... But it's a bad view from here... Some things in the object editor causes things to crash because of stupid reasons. If I remember correct, you can't put sounds (or was it just looping sounds... Or the regular sounds...) Either way... You can't use looping sounds (or something along those lines) on buffs... Kind of a bummer when things like that happen...

Oh.. And sometimes, if transformations are done over each other, you can lose control. Thank god, before I fixed that in my map, it was only temporary control loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.