• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Metalhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Well, it's actually my 1st thing I drew entirely in photoshop. And it was done with the mouse, 'cause I've got no tablet... :(

Anyway, here it is, and criticism would be welcome!

Attachments

• metalhead PNG.png
    metalhead PNG.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,546
Level 35
This is quite good for a first thing in photoshop with a mouse...are you sure you aren't lying to us? :p

Anyway, there are only a few points that I would have some issues with, notably, it isn't yet "tight" enough, perhaps some sharper detailing shadows/highlights, and contrasts. Likewise, you may want to make some edges on the piece, since it looks a little 'splurty' right now. And the foreground arm is a little short.

({spler-TEE} = to be splurty, having splurts or blobs and not being tight. But instead being splurty.)

-Dictionary of Elenaish, (el-len-{Nay}ish)-

Level 28
This is quite good for a first thing in photoshop with a mouse...are you sure you aren't lying to us? :p

Anyway, there are only a few points that I would have some issues with, notably, it isn't yet "tight" enough, perhaps some sharper detailing shadows/highlights, and contrasts. Likewise, you may want to make some edges on the piece, since it looks a little 'splurty' right now. And the foreground arm is a little short.

({spler-TEE} = to be splurty, having splurts or blobs and not being tight. But instead being splurty.)

-Dictionary of Elenaish, (el-len-{Nay}ish)-

Oh, thanks for the criticism Elenai, I'll make the edges sharper next time. And, huh... Yeah, I belive I got what "splurty" means.

And, no, I'm not lying to you :p (If only I was lying and I had a tablet...)

I love the backpack :D

It was the coolest part to draw, along with the hair! :D

metalheads are kj00t. <3[/QUOTE

You'll change your mind after passing near a show of Korn/Slayer/those things... Oh, that was scary, lol

Next time have bigger image size.

I'll try, this one was only a test.

Status
Not open for further replies.