• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medivh

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My second skin posted here. Actually the third I guess. Faclift, recolor, fixed cape, armor and shulder pads remade.
Contents

Medivh (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Not too much changed, here, so..nopeski

M

THE_END: Not too much changed, here, so..nopeski

Level 6
Things to Improve Upon:
1) no mean to be an insane asshole, yet i think the boots straps and the line at the bottom of the cape would be better in a gold (matches hood)
2) get rid of those dark lines on his arm...they're like...pointless and deface the skin

Things I Like:
NOTHING OMFDG SKIN = TEH T3RR1BLE!!!!!11
ok...got that outta my system
1)foresty theme...always nice
2)veerrry handy for like...any druid hero
3)facelift...lol

Things To Note:
make sure your colors match!

Overall Rating:
In Game - - 45/50, due to the unmatching boots and cape
Artwork - - 30/50, try and do something more unique next time, recolors are nice, but never turn out original!

75/100 = 3.75/5, good, yet needs work

Level 6
disgrunted orc shut up. There is no reason to triple post. Nice skin by the way. Too lazy to rate right now though sry.
-Blue

Level 5
Yay! For once a mage that ISN'T old. The youngest mage I could have ever found from the original WC3 database was either the Priest, the Sorceress, or the Blood Mage.

Thanks for actually making a young one.

P.S. Where's the path so it can be put into Wc3?