• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medieval Terran War 1.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Medieval Terran War
Created By:LeThrow

Story
In 25th Century from terran and 15th century the earth.The terran found new another planet and they research the earth is medieval or middle ages and they going to make civilization or resources and the scout found the terrans and they making base and they tell all the king and the king request to attack the terrans tomorrow and they pick best fighter gladiator,spartan and the volunteer is soldier.

-killst4r
-kimberly
-Frankster
-KayJJay2
-Horn
-HappyTauren

-First Public Release

This Map Protected and If you found Bugs. Pls Comment.

Keywords:
Starcraft, Medieval, Arena, War
Contents

Medieval Terran War 1.00 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Oct/04 18:31:06 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Comment: [Rejected] Review by Orcnet: RateScorePercentLetter 5/591-100A RateScorePercentLetter 4/581-90%B RateScorePercentLetter...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Oct/04 18:31:06
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Comment: [Rejected]

Review by Orcnet:

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

Overview:

Gameplay

addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Medieval Terran War" is an 'OFFENSE' Map that focuses on pushing 20th century of early military adept of soldiers against a highly advanced of humans just fighting each other.

"After playing this game, all I can say it is imbalanced and the game was unremarkable, I mean concept is rather ridiculous where their is a team of highly tech of human dudes who gets all of the big guns and high damage rate while you have this team of 'stone age' men who gets the weakest link by throwing damages by at least 10-10? no tech upgrades where you can turn the tides of the game, no items to buff up your hero and also when your hero dies, you end up relying on your men that spawns so long."

Terrain

addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Terrain is very dull, I recommend you to at least design a smooth environment by either reading decent tutorials about it rather than spawning random animated vines everywhere and those trees just to cover up the map."

Management

addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"For my conclusion, I didn't appreciate the outcome of your map, I highly suggest you to not eradicate the theme of your game but instead do a smooth and crisp detailed work of the map, read tutorials(like I said) watch some games that depicts or relates with your game so you can visualize, or look at approved offense-based maps to get the idea, you have a good map here that needs to be executed in a better way, also to please the mass a more. Do fix that description of yours, either make a template that explains the story of the game, what features you have installed, some taken screen shots out of the game play, and credit lists of all those you have taken import by means of models, icons, UI's etc. I hope I did my time to give you another shot, so good luck at map making"

Total Score:

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/1560%F

Staff Contact - Rules

Level 30
Map Review
Medieval Terran War (Version 1.00)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

Overview:

Gameplay

addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Medieval Terran War" is an 'OFFENSE' Map that focuses on pushing 20th century of early military adept of soldiers against a highly advanced of humans just fighting each other.

"After playing this game, all I can say it is imbalanced and the game was unremarkable, I mean concept is rather ridiculous where their is a team of highly tech of human dudes who gets all of the big guns and high damage rate while you have this team of 'stone age' men who gets the weakest link by throwing damages by at least 10-10? no tech upgrades where you can turn the tides of the game, no items to buff up your hero and also when your hero dies, you end up relying on your men that spawns so long."

Terrain

addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Terrain is very dull, I recommend you to at least design a smooth environment by either reading decent tutorials about it rather than spawning random animated vines everywhere and those trees just to cover up the map."

Management

addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"For my conclusion, I didn't appreciate the outcome of your map, I highly suggest you to not eradicate the theme of your game but instead do a smooth and crisp detailed work of the map, read tutorials(like I said) watch some games that depicts or relates with your game so you can visualize, or look at approved offense-based maps to get the idea, you have a good map here that needs to be executed in a better way, also to please the mass a more. Do fix that description of yours, either make a template that explains the story of the game, what features you have installed, some taken screen shots out of the game play, and credit lists of all those you have taken import by means of models, icons, UI's etc. I hope I did my time to give you another shot, so good luck at map making"

Total Score:

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/1560%F