• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medieval Ship Request (Kogge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I find that there is a lack of medieval ships everywhere, not even Age of Empires 2 ships look really medieval, and also I have not found a really medieval looking ship on the hive (besides longboats)
My request is something like this:
kogge_07.jpg

Thanks in advance, my previous post on this forum was really helpful, I hope this one turns out that way too!

Level 11
Blimey, I was gonna try and request the same thing, though as you already made it let's try to bump it, though isn't it more of a Holk than a Cog?

Really hope someone will pick up on this one, Warcraft and especially hive really lacks in any kind of ships. Though there are some ships that are realistic they are only from the 15th-18th century, this however would fit rather well in the 9th-14th century (maybe earlier)
I could really use one of this in my map Crusade over Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.