• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ship Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Thank you for viewing this thread and I have a simple (if not a modeler, hard) request for you Hivers.
Can anyone of you guys make me a ship model, because I really need it for my altered melee map, which includes naval battles. If you cannot model or dont wanna model but you have files of ship models, is it okay if you give them to me. I will be thankful if you give ship models to me :wink:

Level 30
Thank you for viewing this thread and I have a simple (if not a modeler, hard) request for you Hivers.
Can anyone of you guys make me a ship model, because I really need it for my altered melee map, which includes naval battles. If you cannot model or dont wanna model but you have files of ship models, is it okay if you give them to me. I will be thankful if you give ship models to me :wink:

Try searching often in Hive. Look at these Ships!

Level 2
Try searching often in Hive. Look at these Ships!
But I want different ships cuz as stated before, this features wc3-ish naval combat and those models are like, cruise ships, not warships, and even there are battleships here on Hive, they are from WW2, so please give me WC3-ish ships, especially orc ones, cuz I really need 'em D:

Level 23
I recall that there are ships in WE.. 3 for each race. in the campaign tab I believe.

EDIT:
222907-albums6224-picture69430.jpg

Level 9
But I want different ships cuz as stated before, this features wc3-ish naval combat and those models are like, cruise ships, not warships, and even there are battleships here on Hive, they are from WW2, so please give me WC3-ish ships, especially orc ones, cuz I really need 'em D:

Give more detail. No one would actually answer a request with this less detail.

Level 2
Well, of course, I want NEW ship models for my map, because there will be new ship classes, like dreadnought, but there aren't enough models here at Hive, and the other sites, like wc3sear.ch and wc3campaigns are unfortunately, dead, so I'm asking you guys if you can make me models or if you have some old files from those sites, then you can give them to me, and I only took interest in modding WC3 this year, so it pretty much sucks for me.

My grammar sucks pretty bad, so please understand.....

Status
Not open for further replies.