• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medieval SC2 Project Looking for Modeler(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
title_fog.png

Hey guys! :)

As some of you may already know, over at UDMod.com we're developing a medieval AoS map called Fields of Glory, codenamed FoG. We're currently on the lookout for a talented modeler who would be willing to create a few unit models for the map, full credit given of course.

Currently, we have created our own set of environment props which should be evident from the video below:

The next step is to create a few unit models, which is where you come in. As the 3d modeler, it will be your job to create a set of units including a footman, archer, a captain and a selection of heroes for players to use.

We've got a fair few texture artists on-board (including myself) to create textures for the models that you create. However, if you would prefer to make your own textures then thats no problem either! :)

At the moment, theres no limit on the number of modeler positions for the project. The more the merrier!

If your thinking of getting involved in the gaming industry, projects such as this can be a great way to get noticed by industry professionals. It's also a great achievement that you can list on your CV and show to future employers. We're all pretty friendly on the FoG team and we welcome you to join us :)

More information on the project can be found on our official forums over at:

fog.udmod.com

Got any questions about the position? Post them here and I'll answer as soon as I can :p

Status
Not open for further replies.