• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Medieval Map

What size sould this map be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Ok, I start this post by telling you that I do not have a name for this map I'm going to waste a lot of my time with.

Until now, i have never made a map with somebody else, but because I'm about to finish a huge map i've been working on last 3 weeks, i know how hard it is to do it by youreself. (takes way too much time)

I must say, i didn't even started this "Medieval Map" and that's because i'm not sure if it's going to be a full size map (224X224), a even larger one (352X320, in NewGen, of course) or a smaller one (192X160).

This map will be with and about medieval wars, so it must be realistic.
We will use only proper models (Mangonels, Trabouchet, Siege Towers, etc), we won' t use normal warcraft spells, etc.

There are lots of things anyone who wants to take part of this project should know about this project, but unless I know there are people available, it's not worthing wasting precious time.
So, i'll just say what this project needs to be done:

-> Terrainer
• Dark Master

-> JASS Coders - None unless we think of creating modes, story, etc.

-> Triggerer - None

-> Items Editor (as many as it's possible, but at least 2-3)

-> Units Editor (same, as many as it's possbile, minumun 2)

I'll take care of anything else. I only worry about people, because I have models(thanks to hivehorkshop, of course) and anything else we need.

If someone wants to join, post a reply here, and say what you want to help with.

Last edited:
Level 9
Well i want to make it a normal warcraft map, with normal gameplay, but it doesn't matter for me much.
It can be anything except TD :).

Level 9
Dark Master sould I count on you with the terrian then?
Mechanical Man, yes it would be good if you would help whith the AI.

Status
Not open for further replies.