• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need testers for my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey All :grin:

I have been working on a map, Medieval Castle Chaos, where I need testers. My biggest problem is I can't host, Shity router :p, however I hope that one of you guys can help me :xxd:

About the Map:
The map itself is what I would call close to finish, however it needs a lot of balancing before it's worthy to be uploaded here on the hive, and some ideas and opinions will be very welcome to :D

I hope that some of you guys wants to help me.

Level 2
yo man

I will start testing your map right away. Thanks for uploading.

Hey, right away i realized that it's not hostable on bnet.
I shortened the file name and that fixed it.

Level 2
Some big things I would recommend: Reducing long archer range and dmg or adding a pop limit because realisticly you can't have infinit units cause game lag. HOwever, i did play the game on infinit resources mode so that could be biased.

Something big i noticed is that he base defense is a little weak. I would recommend adding a tower construction feature. The towers should have better range than the archers by a little.

The trebutcheds are a great idea but I would reduce firing rate or reduce the splash area and just crank the dmg to 9999 cause anything that gets hit by that is dead...

Great map man. I look forward to final release.

BTW fixing your map helped me fix preschool wars. It was a name lenght issue. Kick butt!

Status
Not open for further replies.