• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Media/Movie tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Ok well the problem I am having at the moment is that basicly each video on YouTube has a unique code after the ID in the code. But the problem is not only does it seam to be unique to every video, but it is changing constantly. So unless I can find some way around it the only way to make something like this would be with some php code or something.

So now atm its working, only because I have edited the vB code to the correct ID and have got the video open at the moment.

Level 24
*bump*

Ok everyone, I would like to say that I have hopefully fixed the Flash code, so now it will display a Flash Animation at the real size, not at the same size all the time.

to make the flash tags work, just use the tags [flash] and [/flash], and put in the URL of your Flash Animation inside the tags. You don't need to enter in the width or height, if I fixed the bug properly it should automatically display it at the proper height & width.

Status
Not open for further replies.