• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Meat wagon missile" as a unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I request a simple model that is based on meat wagon's missile
flying corpse=>crawling corpse
So it only needs to be animated.

It needs:
stand animation (spinning)=>lying on ground (lying on chest) [not static, it should be like "breathing" and some mini arm movements]
+walk animation (crawling with arms moving)
+attack animation (fist punch?) [should be 2 attacks, attack 1 left fist, attack 2 right fist]
death should stay the same (explode) [or use some imagination of yours]
in case death is not explosion it could use zombie's death sound

Doesn't need:
portrait (since it's unselectable, but it would be nice to have it :p)
birth animation (appears out of nowhere anyway)

Why do I need it?Disease cloud=>Crawling corpse (zombie), so instead of a cloud it leaves a zombie crawling around attack enemies

Level 8
I'l try something.
E: meh.

It's gorgeous.It would be nice if you could fix the spine to be more red (not white) to look like a "rope" (not like a broken bone) and make his left arm to be half bone (just like the missile), since I can see you made it to be symmetric.

Attack 1, 2, 3 - nice
Death - nice
Stand 1, 2, 3 - nice
Walk - lol pacman
Portrait - close ehough

So if you could fix the model just post it here :p, if not thread closed.I'm happy with this model anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.