• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A wagon. I need. A wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Title says it all. I have been scowering the interwebs for the past week looking for a wagon, stage coach, or cart which has animations. To be clear this is supposed to be a unit model with a death animation, walk animation, and run animation.

I know it sounds hard to believe, but there are no animated cart/wagon/carraige models that aren't on fire or have their unit center way too far ahead. The closest match to what I want has horrible clipping issues with other units because over eight tenths of the model is behind the unit center.

Requirements: Wooden, wheeled, and something you'd actually expect to find in a medieval or earlier time period.

EDIT: Removed- because it conflicted with another interest of higher importance.
It doesn't even need to be horse drawn; just a wagon or cart will suffice. However, it would be a bonus if I could mix and match other models using attachments in order to make it a horse drawn, human drawn, or a murloc drawn carriage/cart/wagon.

Last edited:
Level 6
8/10 of the model behind the unit center seems like it was made just for attaching to a horse/pony/whatevers. If u want it attachable to something, it's gotta be off the unit center since no unit naturally has attachment point behind them.
So if you want one in the center of selection, it's going to 1. have a horse model as part of the model 2. nothing pulling wagon, magic moving wagon.

Level 2
This is the cart in question:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/heroarchmage-49732/?prev=search=cart&d=list&r=20

I'm currently using it in place of a better model, but this one really doesn't fit the bill because it's just way too off center. Then again; the attachable thing is true and would have the same problem. Oops.

An additional reason why I don't want to use this model is because it doesn't actually fit the bill of being a wagon or stage coach. After all, it would look silly if a whole bunch of villagers climbed on and rode this around. There is a model that actually fits the criteria even closer... Except that it's on fire. That model is this one:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...inish2-48032/?prev=search=chariot&d=list&r=20

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.