• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

mE DEVOTEE DOTA NEW MAKE MUST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi Im going to remake dota... I love dota, waiting for league of legends is too long and DEMIGOD is pathetic so i start making my own map, i have created several maps in the past but learn the JASS, Models and custom spells i didnt know, so i now learn :xxd:

i created that pitifull excuse for a map TARPIT DEFENSE(suprisingly became the most played UMS map of 2005-2007) for starcraft UMS, yes if u know of that game that didnt end lmfao that was my map. LOL and yea i did it on purpouse :thumbs_up: nah jks :sad:

alot of my editing has come from revolutioning idea's and they succeed. I believe i have the gift of fixit or better-it, but i admire those who start from scratch it is that i strive so for nex couple of months im readin and readin and readin....this amazing database of warcraft 3 editing material.

Might see you's around :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.