• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maze - Kodo Tag {making a kodo wait for the gold miner to get out}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I made a kodo tag and want the kodos to walk through mazes, but attack the barricades if the can't get through.
and an other problem: when the target is in a mine (harvests gold) then the kodo turns around until the target got out of the mine

but for example in extreme kodo tag it works ...

pls explain me how to do

Level 2
sorry i wanted to say backwards instead of around
they walk to the runner and if the runner harvest gold (is in the mine) the kodos go back where they come from, if the runner finished being in the mine the kodos walk to him again.
but i want them to move straight and not turn every few seconds

and need help to maze

Level 3
kodo tags are very easy just make a trigger if the RUNNER uses ability HARVEST make all kodos near it wait for - seconds

This would be a bad trigger as this trigger must be MUI and the "Wait" function is one of the worse.

When a runner get into a mine to harvest, he is considered disappeared, much like when some units use the Phase Shift ability. The order given to the Kodo will be carried on when the target returns to normal state. After all, this depends on the player's control, but if you still want to do something about it, then trigger an order to stop the Kodo when it is ordered toward such target. However, the former order will not be carried on.

I haven't play Kodo Tags though. :grin:

EDIT: Ah, and you should explain how it work in Xtreme Kodo Tags then. Don't make us play it.

Level 16
Try this trigger:

• Attack Fix
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.50 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TempGroup = (Units in (Playable map area))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Equal to <Kodo>
              • (Current order of (Picked unit)) Not equal to (Order(attack))
              • ((Owner of (Picked unit)) is an ally of Player <Player X>) Not equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Set TempPoint = (Position of (Picked unit))
              • Set TempUnit = (Picked unit)
              • Set TempGroup2 = (Units within 300.00 of TempPoint)
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint)
              • Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempGroup2 and do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Unit - Order TempUnit to Attack (Picked unit)
              • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_TempGroup2)
            • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_TempGroup)
It works fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.