• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[MAYBE REQUEST] Running Blood ( Great Help Please ? )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I was asking for a channeling spell idea, and an user came up with one:

Executor said:
When an enemy with under (30/33/35)% hp is in (2000/2750/3500) range the blood hunters no-target ultimate can be activated.
He takes (4/3.2/2.2) seconds channeling standing to get in a bloodlust turning his whole body slowly red and he starts to run with incredible speed (500/600/700) towards the target.
While running, colliding enemies will be hit and they start to bleed, reducing their ms and as by 15% for 4 seconds, aswell as 25 dps.
On reaching the target the blood hunter strikes it and lets it bleed, reducing his ms and as by (20/25/30)% and dealing (25/35/50) dps over 4 seconds.

And, i. Have got no ******* idea how to make this.
Can someone help me?

Greetz

//ChaosKnight

Status
Not open for further replies.