• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Need some help with a specific Hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I don't want someone else to do this for me since I need to learn sometime but I do need a ton of guidance and help because quite honestly I'm terrible at jass and average at GUI.

Knowledge (default/counter system)

For every victim of infection the cooldowns of Serpent Wave and Oral Rebirth are decreased by 10% of their original duration. When the hero dies he loses half of his knowledge. Max knowledge the hero can have is 9.

infection (Active)

The Hero infects the nearest enemy unit and takes control of their body. This removes the hero from the battlefield and causes the infected unit to take damage per second and their actions are controlled by the hero. When the unit that the hero infects dies the hero spawns from their body. When a hero is infected by this hero They take damage for X amount of seconds and the hero gains control over them but does not control their inventory or spells. During this time the unit or hero cannot target or be targeted by towers.

Mana cost: 100/130/160/190
CD: 30/30/30/30
Duration: 4/5/6/7
Damage (per second): 20/25/30/35
Contortion (Passive)

Hero modifies his body to contort at nearly any angle and even partially revert to his true form. This gives him the ability to evade attacks and boosted movement speed and hp regeneration for a short duration after evading the attack.

Evasion % (physical attacks and spells): 5/9/13/17
MS boost: 5/7/9/11% (passive)
HP regeneration: agi divided by 8/7/6/5
Duration of MS/hp regen boost: 3/4/5/6
Serpent Wave

The hero spews legions of snakes from his mouth which rushes towards the target in a gigantic wall. If the enemy is caught by this wall they are pushed back and poisoned causing them to have reduced MS and AS for the duration of the poison. This skill is cone shaped.

Range: 700/750/800/850
Push back: remaining range of the skill
Damage: 5/10/15/20 damage per 50 range the enemy is pushed back.
MS/AS slow %: 7/11/15/19
Duration of poison: 2/2.5/3/3.5
Mana Cost: 85/110/135/160
CD: 20/20/20/20
Oral Rebirth

The hero sheds his body when in imminent danger of dying causing him to regain some HP that has been lost. This skill automatically activates when the hero drops below 85% of his total HP.
MC: 15/20/25% of total mana
Health restored: mana used
CD: 150/140/130

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Level 9
for the Knowledge, you can do it by add a hidden engineering upgrade ability upon learning, and increases the level when you cast the infection. then add a trigger which check when the hero dies, it set the level of hidden upgrade ability to half of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.