• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some apell request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am a noob spell maker but still learaning.
but for now i need some good pell not sure if u guys can make it. these are the spell
(passive) Mana burst-when a hero damage a enemy unit it damage its mana and restore mana for the hero.
Fire explode-i not sure how to explain these.when a hero shoot an arrow, the arrow has 30% to explode, dealing area effect. i Just need this two spell first.
well those spell must be able to be edited by damage, duration, cooldown and area effect.Jass or trigger its fine with me as long its working. For trigger pls tell me step by step like what to put for variable.

Level 10
Mana Burst (lets take the maximum for mana steal on each hit is 35)
Code:
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is attacked
    Conditions
        (Level of Mana Burst for (Attacking unit)) Equal to 1
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Mana of (Attacked unit)) Less than 35.00
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Set mana of (Attacking unit) to ((Mana of (Attacking unit)) + (Mana of (Attacked unit)))
                Unit - Set mana of (Attacked unit) to ((Mana of (Attacked unit)) - 35.00)
            Else - Actions
                Unit - Set mana of (Attacking unit) to ((Mana of (Attacking unit)) + 35.00)

and now for Fire Explode (and take it that level 1 fire explode is 30% chance)

Code:
    Events
    Conditions
        (Level of Fire Explode for (Attacking unit)) Equal to 1
    Actions
        Set Explode_Chance = (Random integer number between 1 and 10)
            If - Conditions
                (Explode_Chance) Less than or equal to 3
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of Attacking Unit) at (Position of (Attacked Unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
                Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral - Slam
                Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
            Else - Actions

make an integar variable called Explode_Chance, and a dummy unit with a dummy spell based off slam, except with the effects you want.

Level 10
its quite simple actually. lets say Mana Burst has 5 levels(35,50,65,80,95). so just replace the the conditions inegar to level 2 and change the 35 to 50, etc.

and for exploding arrows, 3 levels (30%, 40%, 50%). i use random integar from 1 to 10 because the values are in multiples of 10. so if you want some other values like 36, or 84, use random integar from 1 to 100. so anyways, just change the conditions integar to level 2 to check if the level of the spell is level 2, etc. and change the 30% to 40%, etc. (because im using a level 2 - 40% as an example)

Level 3
HELP ME AGAIN!

well i am using the fire explode under searing arrow spell, i making it auto cast, but when i did not activate the searing arrow, it deals the effect itself. how to change it so that when i use the auto cast on searing arrow spell it deals the explode?
also where to find the explode effect?
Heres some spell i request hope u can help!
Freeze-freeze the enemy making it unable to move also deals damage onto near by unit when they go pass the target that being freeze.
(passive)evade spell-when a (enemy) does a spell onto him, it has small chance to evade that spell
(target ability) Life strike-Use yr life to deal 2x of yr life onto enemy mana also make it unable to cast spell for 10second.
all spell must be lvl 5 pls tell me step by step also the varibles and on wat spell to use.

Level 3
The mana burst does not works heres the trigger
mana burst
Events
Conditions
(Level of Mana burst for (Attacking unit)) Equal to 1
Actions
If - Conditions
(Integer((Mana of (Attacked unit)))) Less than 35
Then - Actions
Unit - Set mana of (Attacking unit) to ((Mana of (Attacking unit)) + (Mana of (Attacked unit)))
Else - Actions
Unit - Set mana of (Attacking unit) to ((Mana of (Attacking unit)) + 35.00)

is this the problem?(Integer((Mana of (Attacked unit)))) Less than 35 if it is pls tell me to find the correct type. the problem is that it does damage to the enemy mana but does not adds my mana.

Level 10
spells should be under "unit starts the effect of an ability". but im not sure if that would work for auto cast.

and mana isnt an integar. its a real.

Level 3
Re: HELP ME AGAIN!

lordterror said:
well i am using the fire explode under searing arrow spell, i making it auto cast, but when i did not activate the searing arrow, it deals the effect itself. how to change it so that when i use the auto cast on searing arrow spell it deals the explode?
also where to find the explode effect?
Heres some spell i request hope u can help!
Freeze-freeze the enemy making it unable to move also deals damage onto near by unit when they go pass the target that being freeze.
(passive)evade spell-when a (enemy) does a spell onto him, it has small chance to evade that spell
(target ability) Life strike-Use yr life to deal 2x of yr life onto enemy mana also make it unable to cast spell for 10second.
all spell must be lvl 5 pls tell me step by step also the varibles and on wat spell to use.
I hope sombody help me this spell hope u can help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.