• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Master Clan League Map Contest and others things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Well :)

Hi there !

I'm here to point out a contest we launched in the Master Clan League.

May be some of you know that the MCL is one of the best online league in the World (minus Korean League) with many teams as Four Kings, Shroet Kommando etc... And ofc this Contest will request your map skills :)

Here is our statement :

Think you're a creative and innovative map maker? Well here's your chance to show off your skills! MCL will be hosting a map making contest to add an official MCL map to the selection of maps for our players. The following criteria for the contest is:

1. The map must be as playable and balanced as possible. No unfair advantages for a race.

2. Tavern is allowed but not necessary

3. The map must have maximum of 4 starting positions.

4. You may include MCL anywhere on the map (in a sign, etc).

The best maps will be selected by our Admins. and given to players to test. After testing we will select the best map to be put into our choice of official maps.

The deadline to submit your map will be November 1st. You can send submissions via e-mail to [email protected] or send it via IRC, in our channel #themcl on quakenet.

In the case of non fully satisfaying received map, we won't select new custom maps.

Good luck to all!

Of course, the winner will also receive slot in MCL Games :), you'll choose the name of the map and some of the best players in the world will play on it ^^

Cyphen, MCL Head Administration :p
http://www.themcl.com

Good luck anyways :)

Moreover...

Other thing we need is a "Rune Model" or " A Flag model" with the MCL logo (i can give it if you know how do to do this stuff) like the one in Odessa (a Korean League special map).

I wish you'll be able to help me for this point ^^

Thanks for any help you will give :)

Level 1
Don't forger that this map need to be a competition map ...

I say that cuz we recieve some maps with no room to build more than 3 farms and 1 hall ^^

Good luck anyways ^^

Ofc can you gimme the mean to do a custom flag or rune pic like in Korean League ?

Status
Not open for further replies.