• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

In search of clanmates...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
My associates and I are in search of gamers, webpage designers, forum gurus, and all around great wc3 players. We are looking to begin a new clan, with our custom map as our trademark work, in which all clan members will have authority over, The map is a dota map, named Champions, and the string of the map will be under the clan's influence solely. If you aer interested, feel free to email, [email protected] or pm me. the clan must be formed on azeroth, but we will expand rapidly, as our previous clan has before. If you wish to request our private Champions version, very well baalanced, as it is all we play, then I will post it immediately. Thanks again all!

Cordially,
Thaenatos

Status
Not open for further replies.