• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Marshland of Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Since some people seemed curious about my project I decided to post my very own "Map Development" thread.

High Elfs
155352-albums3786-picture36814.png

Icons: done (but room for improvement)
Models: satisfied
Abilities: done
Upgrades: done
Soundset: done
Heroes: tooltips + minor adjustments
Buildings: done
Units: done
~ 95% done

High Elf Heroes

Duke of Fire [INT]
155352-albums3786-picture36821.png

thumb_BTNHeroBloodElfPrince.png

thumb_BTNWallOfFire.png
Fire Strike​
Fire Strike explodes and burns the ground. Dealing 270 explosion damage and 135 ground damage per second. Lasts 6 seconds.

thumb_BTNFire.png
Flame Shield​
Causes the Duke of Fire to damage nearby enemy units for 60 damage every second for 10 seconds, this spell also gives the caster 6 bonus armor while the spell is active.

thumb_BTNIncinerate.png
Incinerate​
Each attack made is enhanced with living flames that cling to the target. These flames add 3 damage on the first attack, twice as much on the second attack, three times as much on the third attack, etc. If a unit dies while under this effect, it is incinerated, causing up to 100 damage to all nearby hostile units.

thumb_BTNVolcano.png
Volcano​
Causes the ground to erupt into a massive Volcano. Every 5 seconds, a wave of molten rocks is hurled from the Volcano at nearby ground units and buildings, causing 100 damage to each target and stunning it for 2 seconds. Buildings take 2 times more damage from molten rocks than units do.

Cavalry Commander [STR]
155352-albums3786-picture36819.png

thumb_BTNGarithos.png

icons_5545_btn.jpg
Holy Wrath​
Fills an area with holy energy, dealing 225 damage to enemy units and healing allies for 200 damage.

thumb_BTNDivineIntervention.png
Divine Shield​
An impenetrable shield surrounds this unit, protecting it from all damage and spells for 45 seconds.

icons_619_btn.jpg
Command Aura​
An aura that gives friendly nearby units a 30% bonus damage to their melee attacks.

icons_5181_btn.jpg
Blessing of the Sun​
Heals the hero for 400 Hp and removes all negative buffs from it. Friendly units within range will get healed for 90 Hp. There is 50% chance that caster will fully recover his life and make himself invulnerable for 7 seconds.

Elven Dawnrunner [AGI]
155352-albums3786-picture36820.png

thumb_BTNSylvanusWindRunner.png

thumb_BTNImpalingBolt.png
Arrow Volley​
Targeted zone is rained by 30 arrows. Each arrow dealing 35 damage. There is also a 25% chance to cause the enemies to bleed, dealing 40 damage over 4 seconds.

thumb_BTNSearingArrowsOff.png
Searing Arrow​
Adds 30 bonus fire damage to an attack, but drains mana with each shot fired.

thumb_BTNWarEagle.png
Summon Hawk​
Summons a proud 875 hit point hawk to attack and spy on your enemies. Has the True Sight and Invisibility abilities.

thumb_BTNMassteleport.png
Group Invisibility​
Turns all nearby friendly units invisible for a short period of time

High Elf Units
Worker
155352-albums3988-picture37451.png

Basic worker unit. Can build structures, and Repair.

Swordsman
155352-albums3988-picture37445.png

Magic Defense
Activating this will decrease the damage taken by magic abilities by 30%, but the unit will have a 30% reduced movement speed.

Archer
155352-albums3988-picture37440.png

Headshot
The highly skilled Archer has a 8% to do 20 more damage and stun the target for 1 second.

Knight
155352-albums3988-picture37447.png

Charge
Causes this unit to move 50% faster for a short duration of time.

Spell Breaker
155352-albums3988-picture37450.png

Magic Defense
Activating this will decrease the damage taken by magic abilities by 30%, but the unit will have a 30% reduced movement speed.
Spell Steal
Steals a positive buff from an enemy unit and applies it to a nearby friendly unit, or takes a negative buff from a friendly unit and applies it to a nearby enemy unit.
Feedback
Spell Breaker attacks destroy 20 mana per hit. The mana combusts, dealing damage to the attacked unit.
Nether Void
Summons a small opening between this world and the nether realm. A strong current will sweep up through the opening, causing wear and tear to all buildings caught in the area. Deals 40 damage per second to structures. Lasts 20 seconds.

Priest
155352-albums3988-picture37448.png

Heal
Heals a target friendly non-mechanical wounded unit for 25 hit points.
Inner Wisdom
Gives the Priest a 7% chance to restore 30 mana on an attack.
Banish
Turns a non-mechanical unit ethereal and slows its movement speed by 50% for 10 seconds. Ethereal creatures cannot attack, but they can cast spells and certain spells cast upon them will have a greater effect.
Nethercrossing
By opening a nether link with an ally anywhere on the map, the Priest can travel great distance towards that ally by using the nether channel. Upon arrival, a rush of nether energy will deal 50 damage to all nearby enemies, as well as stunning them for 2 seconds. Nethercrossing has a 4 seconds channeling time, and both the Priest and the targeted ally will be immobilized for the duration.

Elite Priest
155352-albums3988-picture37444.png

Heal
Heals a target friendly non-mechanical wounded unit for 25 hit points.
Inner Wisdom
Gives the Priest a 7% chance to restore 30 mana on an attack.
Banish
Turns a non-mechanical unit ethereal and slows its movement speed by 50% for 10 seconds. Ethereal creatures cannot attack, but they can cast spells and certain spells cast upon them will have a greater effect.
Nethercrossing
By opening a nether link with an ally anywhere on the map, the Priest can travel great distance towards that ally by using the nether channel. Upon arrival, a rush of nether energy will deal 50 damage to all nearby enemies, as well as stunning them for 2 seconds. |n|nNethercrossing has a 4 seconds channeling time, and both the Priest and the targeted ally will be immobilized for the duration.

Pyromancer
155352-albums3988-picture37449.png

Inner Fire
Increases a target friendly unit's damage by 10% and armor by 5 Lasts 50 seconds.
Immolation
Activate Immolation to engulf this unit in flames, causing 10 damage per second to nearby enemy land units. Drains mana until deactivated.
Breath of Fire
Breathes a cone of fire at enemy units, dealing 150 damage.

Phoenix
155352-albums3988-picture37490.png

Resistant Skin
Reduces the duration of negative spells and renders the unit immune to certain spells.
Phoenix Fire
Burns nearby enemy units for 5 points of damage per second.

Dragonhawk Rider
155352-albums3988-picture37489.png

Aerial Shackles
Magically binds a target enemy air unit, so that it cannot move or attack and takes 30 damage per second. Lasts 30 seconds.
Cloud
Cast on enemy buildings with ranged attacks to stop the buildings from attacking. Lasts 30 seconds.

Elite Dragonhawk Rider
155352-albums3988-picture37443.png

Aerial Shackles
Magically binds a target enemy air unit, so that it cannot move or attack and takes 30 damage per second. Lasts 30 seconds.
Cloud
Cast on enemy buildings with ranged attacks to stop the buildings from attacking. Lasts 30 seconds.

Ballista
155352-albums3988-picture37488.png

Impaling Bolt
Permits the bolts launched by the Ballista to strike through initial ground targets and damage those behind. Also allows the Ballista to attack trees.

Trolls
155352-albums3786-picture36816.jpg

Icons: Thanks to shiiK I am satisfied.
Models: satisfied
Abilities: done
Upgrades: done
Heroes: tooltips + minor adjustments
Units: done
~ 85%

Troll Heroes

Shadow Shaman [INT]
155352-albums3786-picture36823.png

thumb_BTNHealingWave.png
Healing Wave​
Calls forth a wave of healing energy that bounces up to 5 times, healing 300 damage on the primary target. Each jump heals less damage.

thumb_BTNHex.png
Hex​
Transforms an enemy unit into a random critter for 6 seconds.

thumb_BTNGuardianWard.png
Serpent Ward​
Summons an immobile serpentine ward to attack the Shadow Shaman's enemies. The ward has 135 hit points, is magic immune, and deals 40 - 45 damage.

thumb_BTNBigBadVoodooSpell.png
Big Bad Voodoo​
Turns all friendly units invulnerable in an area around the Shadow Shaman. The Shadow Shaman does not turn invulnerable.

War Master[STR]
155352-albums3786-picture36824.png
thumb_BTNForestTrollTrapper.png

thumb_BTNEarthquake.png
Earth Fury​
War Master slams the ground, dealing 275 damage in an area, slowing attack and movement speed of enemy units by 25% for 3.5 seconds.
There is a 45% chance that caster slams the ground with more power, ripping out waves pure force dealing 195 damage in a large area, making caster to gain 70% attack speed for 7 second.

thumb_BTNGrizzlyBear.png
Summon Bear​
Summons a powerful 1200 hit point bear to attack your enemies. Has the Bash and Blink abilities.

thumb_BTNShockWave.png
Shockwave​
A wave of force that ripples outward, causing 200 damage to land units in a line.

thumb_BTNReincarnation.png
Reincarnation​
When killed, the War Master will come back to life. Reincarnation has a 240 second cooldown.

Night Prowler [AGI]
155352-albums3786-picture36822.png
icons_4211_btn.jpg

thumb_BTNSpiderBlue.png
Spider Trap​
Summons a trap that activates when an enemy unit approaches. The trap will release 3 spiders to attack your enemies.
5 Spider Traps at the same time maximum.

icons_552_btn.jpg
Shadow Shift​
Caster fades into the shadows, making it 45% more accurate when evading enemy attacks and 21% more resistant against magic attacks and spells. Removes negative buffs upon cast. Effect fades after 12 seconds.

thumb_BTNAcidBomb.png
Acid Bomb​
Hurls a flask of acid at a target. The flask breaks upon impact, splashing a powerful acid on nearby hostile units.

icons_3204_btn.jpg
Shadow Dance​
Shadow Prowler enter a Shadow Dance, the dance causes the hero to quickly move in a straight line and damage nearby enemies. Deals 100 damage to every unit cought in the Shadow Dance, moves up in a distance 1000.

Troll Units
Enslaved Troll
155352-albums3989-picture37459.png

Basic worker unit. Can build structures, and Repair.

Headhunter
155352-albums3989-picture37486.png

Berserk
Causes this unit to attack 50% faster, but take 50% more damage.

Elite Headhunter
155352-albums3989-picture37453.png

Berserk
Causes this unit to attack 50% faster, but take 50% more damage.

Hunter (has a spear attachment, not shown in the picture)
155352-albums3989-picture37456.png

Ensnare
Causes a target enemy unit to be bound to the ground so that it cannot move for 12 seconds. Air units that are ensnared can be attacked as though they were land units.
Slow Poison
Gives a 5% chance on an attack to slow the enemy unit's movement speed by 35% for 3 seconds.

Grizzly Bear
155352-albums3989-picture37454.png

Roar
Gives nearby friendly units a 25% bonus to damage. Lasts 25 seconds.
Swipe
The creature strikes with such force that 25% of their damage strikes through to enemies near the primary attacked unit.

Voodoo Priest
155352-albums3989-picture37464.png

Troll Banner
Sign of the Trolls mightyness, this banner increases the attack speed by 10% to the surrounding units. It is also shows invisible units.
Healing Ward
Summons an immovable ward that heals 2% of a nearby friendly non-mechanical unit's hit points per second. Lasts 30 seconds.
Hex
Transforms an enemy unit into a random critter for 4 seconds.

Primalist
155352-albums3989-picture37487.png

Abolish Magic
Dispels positive buffs from enemy units, and negative buffs from friendly units. Deals 300 damage to summoned units.
Nature Shield
A shield of nature that will entangle attacking enemy melee units. The shield will also increase the armor of the Primalist by 3. Lasts 15 seconds.
Cloudscraper Form
Transforms the Primalist into his Cloudscraper Form that is immune to spells and gains additional hit points and armor. The Cloudscraper is a flying melee unit.

Cloudscraper
155352-albums3989-picture37452.png

Spell Immunity
Renders this unit immune to all spells.

Soulflayer
155352-albums3989-picture37460.png

Still undecided

Wind Serpent
155352-albums3989-picture37463.png

Wind of Weakness
Reduces a target enemy unit's armor by 4 and gives vision of that unit. Lasts 120 seconds.

Storm Serpent
155352-albums3989-picture37461.png

Forked Lightning
Calls forth a cone of lightning on a target enemy unit, hitting up to 3 enemy units for 175 damage.

Catapult
155352-albums3989-picture37485.png

Burning Oil
Drenches the Catapults ammo in burning oil, causing them to light the ground on fire and burn enemy units.

Undead
155352-albums3786-picture36815.png

Icons: satisfied but definatly room for improvement
Models: done
Abilities: a lot of work remains
Upgrades: very little work remains
Heroes: two heroes are done, the INT hero still lacks 2 abilities (tooltips still remains).
Units: some work remains
~ 70%

Undead Heroes

Magistrate of Death [INT]
155352-albums3786-picture36825.png
thumb_BTNKelThuzad.png

thumb_BTNDeathCoil.png
A coil of death that can heal a friendly Undead unit for 600 hit points, or deal half damage to an enemy living unit.

thumb_BTNDeathAndDecay.png
Damages everything in its area of effect by 4% of its base hit points per second. Also destroys trees.

Skeleton Champion [STR]
155352-albums3786-picture36827.png
thumb_BTNSkeletalOrcChampion.png

thumb_BTNDevourMagic.png
Bite of Death​
Target will suffer 225 damage and caster will heal himself for 225 hitpoints. Reduce targets armor for 5 points, lasts 6 seconds.

thumb_BTNHowlOfTerror.png
Howl of Horror​
The Skeleton Champion lets loose a horrifying howl that reduces nearby enemy units' attack damage by 45% and reduces armor by 4 for 15 seconds.

thumb_BTNUnholyAura.png
Unholy Aura​
Increases nearby friendly units' movement speed by 30% and life regeneration rate.

thumb_BTNAnimateDead.png
Animate Dead​
Raises 6 dead units in an area to fight for the Skeleton Champion for 40 seconds. Animated units are invulnerable.

Ranger of Torment [AGI]
155352-albums3786-picture36826.png
thumb_BTNBansheeRanger.png

thumb_BTNAbsorbMagic.png
Mind Rot​
The Ranger of Torment afflicts an enemy unit with a Mind Rot, which will cause the unit to lose 60 mana per second. And if the afflicted unit casts a spell, will it become stunned for 2.5 seconds.

thumb_BTNTheBlackArrowOnOff.png
Black Arrow​
Adds 20 bonus damage to attacks. Units killed while under the effect of Black Arrow will turn into <ndr3,RealHP> hit point skeletons.

thumb_BTNLifedrain.png
Life Drain​
Absorbs the life essence of a target enemy unit by taking 55 hit points per second from it and giving them to the Ranger of Torment.

thumb_BTNDoom.png
Torment​
Marks a target unit for the manifestation of a Torment. The afflicted unit cannot cast spells and will take 40 damage per second until it dies. Upon its death, two Wraiths' will spawn from its corpse. Torment cannot be dispelled or cancelled.

Undead Units
Skeleton Worker
155352-albums3990-picture37472.png

155352-albums3990-picture37471.png

155352-albums3990-picture37478.png

155352-albums3990-picture37470.png

155352-albums3990-picture37481.png

155352-albums3990-picture37474.png

155352-albums3990-picture37479.png

155352-albums3990-picture37465.png

155352-albums3990-picture37466.png

155352-albums3990-picture37468.png

155352-albums3990-picture37473.png

155352-albums3990-picture37467.png

Trolls and High Elves are currently in a playable state. Undeads still requires a lot of poking around before it would be playable.

This is how the map looks like:
155352-albums3786-picture37840.png

Will post more screenshots later

Contains 42 imported models so far.
Contains 39 imported icons so far.
Contains 16 imported skins so far.
Current filesize of the map: 2.77 megabyte.
Expected filesize: ~ 3 megabyte

This post will be updated with additional information and screenshots later on.

Last edited:
Level 9
Has done some changes with the undead race.

Changed the Magistrate of Death model - currently use the Scourge Mage model by Alastor.
models_7972_screenshot.jpg

Also changed the worker - previously I used the Ghost Peasant model by Wraithling. Now I use the Skeleton Worker by Cavman.
models_2147_screenshot.jpg

Further changes:
Skeleton Warrior got changed Skeleton Orc model as well. Changed icon to the Skeleton Orc icon.
Elite Skeleton Warrior got the Skeleton Orc Grunt icon and tinted to match.
Changed the "Blue Zombie" to the "Red Zombie" - changed icons
Removed the red tint on the Elite Skeleton Archer.

All in all - been doing some minor cosmetic changes to the undead race.
Havn't been in the mood to tackle with the major issues just yet.

EDIT: Thanks to shiiK I am very close to being satisfied with the unit icons for my troll race.
Check out the awesome icons he made for me.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnforesttroll01-180965/
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnforesttroll02-180972/
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnforesttroll03-180974/
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnforesttroll04-180979/
Changed the icon on my troll worker, hunter, voodoo priest and war master the moment I downloaded the icons.

Last edited:
Level 9
Your just saying that because I use one of your models :D
But - I am rather satisfied with the results so far.

Balancing will be a nightmare though - but thats a process I will have to deal with later.

Last edited:
Level 9
Jokemaster, anything ghost/skeleton related is of great interrest to me.
If you happen to have any cool troll models I would very much like to take a look at them.
EDIT: Thanks, also Undead building models is appreciated - incase you have any.

This week I will probably not work on my map at all.
Mostly because I got a lot of important things I need to fix this week.
Things I should have done this week.
Like studying for my drivers license, trying to get a job and fix a costume (and bake a blueberry cheesecake) for the Halloween party.
This - and all the other things that happens in my currently very busy life.

Last edited:
Level 9
Nice! Will take a look, perhaps I will find something useful.

EDIT: You had some nice ones, I loved that undead troll model. A pity I got no need for it.
Anyways here is a list of models I will or plan to use.

Trolls:
Mana Ward - Might use it.
Troll Upgrade Icons by (Hive) A.R. - Definatly plan to use it.
Val'Kyr - Might use it.

Undeads:
Egyptian Skeleton Avatar - Might use it.

Thanks Jokemaster, +rep
Do you know who made the models I "might use"?

Last edited:
Level 9
Have updated my post with 36 new pictures and added information beneath every single picture exept the undead.
Since they are still a subject to change.

In the meantime, check out this nice bossfight millzy created for me:
155352-albums3786-picture37508.png

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...807-new-spell-workshop-new-zpider-updated.w3x
The dungeon is created by Turminator8 a while back.

My project will be open source once released - incase anyone is wondering.

Last edited:
Level 9
Well I don't plan for this to become "one more alternate melee map".
I will make my own alternate melee map with my own unique touch. Everything else would be pointless.
But at this current state I am only working on the races as they are the main focus of the map.
When I am done* with the races - then I will make all the cool stuff, hopefully.
Also - I know there are tools to help with balancing but thanks for reminding me.

*I don't think I will ever be "done" with them, but you guys know what I mean.

Level 5
I suggest you make a good team so map will be better...

I can help ya with Terain,ideas,beta testing,Art....
Make More races it will be better :goblin_yeah:

Good luck

Level 9
Thanks for the offer naga, but I don't need anyone testing my map at this point.
When I do, I believe Wraithling would be the first person I will ask.
I don't feel a need for a team however - not when I got hiveworkshop.
Everyone here is so helpful - Turminator8, Wraithling, shiiK, General Frank, Debode and the list goes on.
Yes and No - More races will make it more interesting, but also a lot harder to balance.
As I said, that is something I plan to add once I am done with the original races.
I rather have 3 real good races than 7 awful races.

For those that want to know - I have been working on my project (as I always do).
Wish I had accomplished more but I didn't have the time.

Race diffrences:
• 3 buildings (1 for each race, it's basically a "blacksmith" type of building)
I added it to prevent the upgrades to clutter the regular buildings.
• 1 unit ( flying undead unit, Sky Barge model )

Terrain diffrences:
Improved the terrain of the entire map, here are some examples.
- Still have a lot of things to do.

155352-albums3786-picture37985.png
155352-albums3786-picture37984.png

155352-albums3786-picture37986.png

155352-albums3786-picture37988.png
155352-albums3786-picture37987.png

Have also:
• Gone over all the upgrade tooltips and worked a lot on the upgrades.
• Worked on the undead race - it's near completion.
However I still have a lot to do when it comes to the heroes - I am not satisfied.
• Added a loading screen I like and a preview picture that looks like crap.
• Been going over the heroes and balancing them - many spells have been changed.
• Been exploring the possibility of having a tavern with 9 new heroes, can't decide if it's worth all the trouble or if I should just leave it be.
• Added fitting item drops to the level 6 neutral hostile units. 100% chance to drop 1 of the following items.
10% Talisman of the Wild
10% Scroll of the Beast
5% Ring of Archmagi ( level 4 )
10% Rune of Rebirth
5% Claws of Attack ( +9 )
5% Rune of Greater Resurrection
5% Pendant of Energy
5% Periapt of Vitality
5% Ring of Protection
5% Talisman of Evasion
10% Health Stone
10% Mana Stone
5% Tome of Agility ( +2 )
5% Tome of Intelligence ( +2 )
5% Tome of Strength ( +2 )

Last edited:
Level 5
hmm looks nice just put brush somewhere not just tree (more doodads)
Can i ask how much races will be????

Level 5
hmm why you add just trees no brushes and other things ???

can i make the terrain better????

Level 9
Thanks, but no thanks naga. I do not need any help with the terrain at the moment and when I do I think Turminator8 will be the first person I ask.
Since it was he who created the lovely looking dungeon found in my map at the moment.

Besides I have bigger issues than the terrain (but I have improved it, just havn't posted any pictures of it).
I need a kind person to help me with this (trigger): http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/pick-race-not-revealing-townhall-183401/#post1766571
Anyone up for it?

Level 16
Number one to be sure you have this map make a folder called my maps in your maps folder put your map there and then chec if it is there. If yes then just play it, if not try to find what is wrong(you may be right that the fault lies by triggers).

Level 9
Last update was 9 days ago, time for another update.
I have been working constantly on my project, however progress is most likely going to slow down from now on.
I got a new job (yesterday) a lot of IRL things I have been neglecting and Christmas, a minor shitstorm on my hands.

Recently I balanced 10 units. This is what it looked like when I balanced the "basic" units.
Might I point out that I know http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/dps-calculator-1-023-a-151150/ exists, I just find it more fun to do it myself.

1 dps: 5,3544563483342 Gold

Swordsmen 2 x 12+1+2 = 30 / 3.5 = 8.57 = 45.8 Gold
Swordsmen Elite 2 x 14+1+3 = 36 / 3.5 = 10.28 = 55 Gold
Archer 2 x 14+1+4 = 38 / 3.7 = 10.27 = 55 Gold

Hunter 2 x 12+1+3 = 32 / 3.4 = 9.4 = 50 Gold
Headhunter 2 x 14+1+3 = 36 / 3.4 = 10.58 = 56.6 Gold
Headhunter Elite 2 16+2+4 = 44 / 3.4 = 12.94 = 69.2 Gold

Skeleton Warrior 2 x 16+1+2 = 38 / 3.8 = 10 = 53.5 Gold
Skeleton Elite Warrior 2 x 18+1+3 = 44 / 3.8 = 11.57 = 62 Gold
Skeleton Archer 2 x 12+2+4 = 36 / 3.6 = 10 = 53.5 Gold
Skeleton Elite Archer 2 x 14+2+4 = 40 / 3.6 = 11 = 59 Gold

1 hp: 0,18159375101708 Gold

1 armor: 1.06
2 armor: 1.12
3 armor: 1.18

425 x 1.12 = 476 x 0,18 = 86.4
450 x 1.18 = 531 x 0,18 = 96.4
375 x 1.06 = 397.5 x 0,18 = 72

500 x 1.06 = 530 x 0,18 = 92
400 x 0 = 400 x 0,18 = 72
425 x 1.06 = 450.5 x 0,18 = 81.8

600 x 1.06 = 636 = 115.5
625 x 1.12 = 700 = 127
350 x 0 = 350 x 0,18 = 63.5
375 x 0 = 375 x 0,18 = 68

Cost: Rounded Up
Swordsmen: 45.8 + 86.4 = 135
Swordsmen Elite: 55 + 96.4 = 155
Archer: 55 + 72 = 130

Hunter: 50 + 92 = 140
Headhunter: 56.6 + 72 = 130
Headhunter Elite: 69.2 + 81.8 = 150

Skeleton Warrior: 53.5 + 115.5 = 170
Skeleton Elite Warrior: 62 + 127 = 190
Skeleton Archer: 53.5 + 63.5 = 115
Skeleton Elite Archer: 59 + 68 = 130

• Improved/changed the tooltips of a lot of units/buildings
• Decreased the overall filesize of the map for faster download (from 3.4 MB to 2.77 MB)
• Cleaned up among the imported models.
All models/icons related to the High Elves are now named High_Elf_(Something)
All models/icons related to the Trolls are now named Forest_(Something)
All models/icons related to the Undead are now named Undead_(Something)
It now looks like this (both pictures has the same size):
155352-albums3786-picture38988.png

Instead of this:
155352-albums3786-picture38989.png
• Added new and replaced many old hero spells and balanced them (almost all heroes have new spells)
• Changed the "Pathing Map" and "Shadow Texture" of pretty much all the buildings.

I have begun alpha testing my map with some friends of mine.
Something that has proven to be very helpful in ways of progress.

Things that remain:
Spellcaster units with more well chosen abilities, some are good at the moment while others require a lot of work.
Trolls Soulflayer unit
Undead units and tooltips
Hero abilities, yes I have added new ones but a lot of work still remains in this area.

What do you guys think about this preview picture?
I hope you like it, because I am satisfied with it (despite being somewhat dull).
155352-albums3786-picture38990.png

By the way: I have not forgotten about my promise to you Jokemaster.
I just havn't gotten around to do it, but I will eventually.
Cavman, have you considered doing my request?
I would very much want to use your model.

Last edited:
Level 9
Quit modding? Preposterous!
I think a rar file filled with goodies is just what you need to get back on your feet again.
I shall see if I can't manage to do it before Christmas eve.

Edit: Anyways I have had a very busy time and I will eventually get you your rar file with goodies (I know your not asking for it, but a promise is a promise.)
I am still working on my project. However not that extensivly as I did before.
Mostly because I found more meaningful things to do during my spare time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.