• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Marksmen - A battle royale with REAL projectiles (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Seems that I can't post a beta map even though is perfectly playable, so I'm posting here.

Description:

A Battle Royale in which all characters are Marksmen with a variety of long range attacks.

Objectives:

Each team starts with 150 points. Whenever a Marksman dies, their team gives 15 points to the other team. The team that gets 300 points after 15 minutes wins the game. If a team scores 600 points before 15 minutes, it automatically wins.

Features:
- AI (Although it's a bit stupid, but it will improve over time);
- Almost all damage and heal can be dealt to both allies and enemies;
- There will be a large variety of projectiles, including normal projectiles (that can hit wall and other projectiles), line projectiles, flying projectiles, bouncing projectiles, boomerang projectiles, homing projectiles, bouncing projectiles, boomerang projectiles and much more;
- Map is "Ruins" from Warcraft III TFT Custom Maps because I'm too lazy to create a map by myself.

Credits:
- Myself for unbelievable effort and pacient;
- Mr. TestGuy for testing the map and making a video about it (see the video bellow);
- Blizzard Entertainment for the map and editor;
- NFWar, -BerzekeR-, Weep, priest170234, Rmx, tjordell, G00dG4m3, NFWar, -BerzekeR-, Weep, priest170234, Rmx, tjordell and G00dG4m3 for spells and triggers;
- And the whole The Hiveworkshop community for all the insights and teachings you gave me.

Video:
Here's some footage of the gameplay:

Download:
Marksmen Beta v0.3 (Reforged Hype) - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com

Please give me your opinions. Any suggestion or criticism is welcome.

Attachments

• Marksmans_Beta_v0.3 (Reforged_Hype).w3x
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.