• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Marine

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Not sure who made the original but i modified it's skin, if anyone can tell me who made it i would be happy.
[email protected]
P.S give me some credit for the skin.

Raider_880
Contents

Marine (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Ignored) Too simple model edit, stealing.

M

General Frank:

(Ignored)

Too simple model edit, stealing.

Level 2
This is my first real work that has been of the standard i wanted and was what i was looking for, after all when skinning it is hard to know what you want to make and i like the way this one turned out. Please give me some feedback on wether you like it or not.

Level 2
Alright, alright ... let me put it this way: The model is the SAME but the skin is heaps modified, just download it and look at it in the game and you see the difference, oh and also the pic is a bit misleading in terms of it's actual look; it looks way better in game.

Level 2
Ok i've made a better screenshot for it now and if you STILL wan't a bigger one go to CLICK TO ENLARGE, now besides that if you wouldn't mind please rate the model, skin or whatever you want to call it just so I know if you like it or not. Thanks.

Level 3
.. this is why its better to make screenshots of just the model, instead putting them in dark chaotic sceneries.. looks like a normal reskinned marine to me..

Level 1
Got a problem with this... Textures\star2.blp seems to be missing in the file, when i imported it the model looked really strange, same thing happened when i looked at it in model editor...