• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Marine free of helm and heavy armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I need the same marine that is in war3 but since I need him for Earth, could someone make the following changes. Yes I saw the silly villager head (rly looks silly on the marine) marines with rambo muscles but no thx, better edit the standard marine:

- without a helmet, that includes no glass and without the back part of the helmet.
- no huge irons on the shoulders
- the iron plates on the legs to be removed, the same goes for those on the arms. Instead, the legs lower than the knees can continue the way they are on the hips - grey cloth and thin legs. The shoulders and the arms also in grey, like the hips and thin/ordinary, no hunky shapes.
- no knee&elbow protectors and no light - neither on his breast, nor those behind.

=> the rest can remain, thx.

Rep points as usual even for smth small like that.

Level 22
I know (deleted geosets from magos to see what happens) and can the model be imported into a modelling prog, those parts removed/modified and then the animation&particles also brought back without having to make them manually (to create the anims and particles)? How are for example those other marine modifications with changed heads made?

OR - how can if using for example the model feature of Magos from which you can see the model in vertexes, won't it work by deleting for example the vertexes forming the helm, not the head? This must have a way to do it ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.