• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Weapons and Armor to fit on a Villager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Hi guys, I finally decided what I want to make, it will be a kinda unique RPG which is sort of like WoW (the stats and spells), sort of like Oblivion (the weapons and armor) and sort of like Warcraft 3 (well that's a given).
The RPG's story will be that everyone who is playing (4 players or so) starts out stranded on an island shipwreck in Stranglethorn, and is found by some villagers, and after completing a few quests for the local villagers, finally takes a ship back to their hometown in Lordaeron, only to find it destroyed by the Undead Scourge. The rest of the plot I haven't decided on.

So anyways, I want to make this RPG unique from other RPGs. It won't be the usual RPG with forests with different level creeps evenly spaced amongst them, each fight will be an event and will have a reason, not just some guy attacking you because they are a total douchebag and want your money.
I also want to make the item system unique, and here's where you (the modeler) come in. I want to make it so without any items, you are just a normal person. Say then you pick up a sword, the sword will be in your backpack and once you equip it, it will appear in your hand. And a helmet on your head, a breastplate (on your breasts? lol) on your chest and gauntlets on your hands.

Item Slots I need:
  • Head (helmet)
  • Shoulders (shoulderpads)
  • Chest (breastplate)
  • Hands (gauntlets)
  • Legs (greaves)
  • Feet (boots)
  • Shield
  • Weapon
  • Ranged Weapon

I also need animations for this, a block animation with the shield, a weapon swing and a ranged weapon shoot (it will be a bow)
So basically what I want is steel plate armor (like on the footmen below and also the kind on a blood elf swordsman) and I want leather armor like on this night elf's shoulders and chest.
6sbxrv4.jpg
8dx9jzm.gif

85z52sh.jpg

I know this may seem like a lot to ask, but it will be put to good use, trust me. This map is going to kick all other RPGs in the ass (if I don't mess it up :ugly: which I won't...)

Thank you,
~Void~

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

That's not as unique as you think, many people have tried to make the same system and same style of RPG.

Why not make the system first, show that it works and prove our effort will be worth it?

When you do that, then we'll talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.