• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Marcus' Story Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey there,

If you are anything like me, you will know what it is like to come up with a brilliant (or seemingly) idea that just either escapes you or that you are unable to act upon. For me, I might start something, but the minute I stop, I lose all momentum and it is likely that the project will never be finished. Since that is the case, I constantly thought to myself, “Why don't I just make a thread where I can post my ideas and others can use them if they want?” I am making this thread to support you with ideas for stories, characters, games. In general I will just post what I think of; others are allowed to post their ideas too. All I ask is that you properly accredit whomever presented the idea you used.

Thank you for reading,
Marcus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.