• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Maps Section] Add a Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
- How about adding a button for Viewing the Map's Description like the "Preview Post"? I clicked like more than a hundred times (Literally!) on "Yes I have read, understood and agree to abide by The Hive Workshop rules." to only find that I have forgotten a space or a closure for a format or a typ'o error. And if I wanna change something again, I have to "Update" my map. If it's not too hard, please take this under consideration.

-Thank you in Advance!-

Level 9
That takes time and in fact only changes the "Yes I have read..." which is Not the problem.:con: The problem is that I have to Update every time I make a mistake because I can't see actually what I wrote before I Update it. Whether I press "Pastebin" Link or "Yes I have read..." it's 1 click, nothing changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.