• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Maps aren't showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, haven't been on here in ages but my friend and I recently picked up WC3FT and started to play it. Now I'm not new to to this but I'm having a little problem. When I download maps and put them into Frozen Throne > download folder I can see that their in there, but when I go into the game only 1/5th of the maps show up. I have the latest Frozen Throne patch and everything but I just installed Windows 7 on my computer so I don't know if that's an issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Yeah and I know that Win7 will be released in October but if you are a certified college student you can get it legitimately for $30. The real deal, not the beta testing version.

Level 1
Nevermind I figured out the problem. I moved the "Download" folder directly into Maps instead of Frozen Throne. :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.