• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mapping team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok ive made a beta version a map, and decided if people like it ill make a part 2 and so on, the map is a maze map, and they say its quite difficult lol so iam going to base it around good players,
Took me awhile too make this map and its still only in it beta stages and iam wondering if anyone would help me with it...
I need help with trigging a modeler and someone who has creativity who can make the map look nice :D

If you wana see the beta of the map go Here

If you wish too help me post on this forum or msg me on msn @ [email protected], best to post here though cause i aint on msn much.
Also maybe you could give comments on the beta map ive made please!

[/url]

sorry mate cant see the map you have postet a link to your own Ressources site! you need to post a direct link to the map if you want us to see it! :)

Anyway im a big fan of maze's myself so Im looking forward to trying it (when i get the right link) :p

EDIT: oh well found it under new maps, well it sure do still need some work. + one of the priests in level 1 stops moving after a short amount of time, that needs to be fixed.

Level 4
Sure

Hi, i am a programer aka trigger person i'll be happy to program the map here is a BBcode hint: to link a file to the web u do [url = file/map.w3x ]your text[/url](sorry but i had to have the spaces inorder for you to see)
you need to know the paths for your files to do a link to it... lol
I'll join the team! if you need me my warcraft b-net screen name is demon-lord and my website is nekocats.com
and msn is [email protected]
let me know if im accepted! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.