• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maporino! 2022 Single-Player Map Showcasing Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
It's the 6th Annual Maporino!, my yearly single-player map showcasing event! Last year, I showcased a whopping 57 maps!

Use Maporino! as an opportunity to make a map and send it my way to be showcased! Maporino! is organized through the Jayborino Discord: https://discord.gg/WxwUJYC so please refer to the server rules when joining.

ENTRY RULES:
1)
Your entry must be playable in one of the following:
  • StarCraft II
  • Warcraft III Classic (playable on 1.31)
  • Warcraft III Reforged (specify your preferred graphics)
  • StarCraft Remastered
  • StarCraft Brood War (1.16.1 or 1.20)
  • Age of Empires II DE
  • Dawn of War
  • Any Command & Conquer except 4
  • Armies of Exigo
  • BlackChain
2) Maps must be designed around single player.

3) Submit your final entry on or before Friday April 8th, 2022 11:59 PM EST.

4) You can send me up to 3 updates to your map through the deadline. That means submit early and if you want to make changes then I will update the submission repo for people to try before my showcasing starts!

5) 1.5 GB absolute maximum total file/s size. In reality, you likely will/should not even come close to this.

6) Only one map submission per person/team.

7) You can submit maps you have made at any point in time. You can use already existing assets and data. Do not use others’ content without permission and credit.

8) Excessive lack of respect towards other participants will disqualify you.

I may omit submissions I deem inappropriate. Depending on the length of your submission, I will use discretion for how long it will be played for.
-----
SUBMISSION STEPS:
Send submissions to [email protected] with the subject line 'MAPORINO 2022 [Submission Name]', which I will subsequently post to the maporino-submissions channel on Discord. To ensure your submission is not lost, DO NOT DM THEM TO ME.

Include the following information with your submission:
1) Who the submitter is and who you are on the Jayburrito Discord if applicable
2) Your map itself or a link to the online version of your map
3) Any specific launch instructions and/or graphics settings for your submission
4) When your submission was made (NOTE: this does not affect the acceptability of your map)
-----
MAPORINO! SHOWCASING:
After the submission window closes, I will showcase all appropriate entries on stream, which will then be available as YouTube videos also. Maporino! is a community event, therefore I'd like to open showcasing up to the rest of the community. You can earn Discord roles for reviewing or even just helping test submissions! I will link your showcase videos or written feedback on the Jayburrito Discord. Commentary is not required. Respect and honesty is expected when giving feedback.

Attachments

• 1643658459916.png
    4 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.