• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Map unprotecting request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello
There's a map i've made some time ago called MvM ( Link )that i protected using both Optmizer and Widgetizer to reduce it's total size and make it faster.
The problem is i want to continue that map's project but i dont have the original map file anymore to open it in WE, and i'd like some help with that.
I've read some topics of people requesting maps unprotecting in here and it looks like unprotection is not supported because you can't be sure if that map is really from that person. That doesn't seem to be a problem in this case.

I've already tried using Deprotector and Xdep, but they didn't work for me.
I can whatever it takes to prove you it is my map

Thanks for helping!

Rules are applied to everyone. No one is allowed to break them for any reason.
Theoritically, every map becoming an open source would be "good", since people can learn from it, but you disgrace the author/creator of the map.
There is a reason why people protect their maps.
Now, in case you don't want neg rep for contunuing the request, stop it now. And trust me, I am not the strict one, the rules and by extension the moderators are. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.